2 weeks on and 2 weeks off?

1. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Answers

2 weeks on and 2 weeks off?

Guys I know this has already been discussed at times here but I was wondering what everyone's opinions were on cycles of PH/PS that are done as two weeks on followed by 2 weeks off (during which PCT protocols are followed) as a method of maintaining LBM while cutting? Is it effective? How long can it be done for untile cycling totally off?

Thanks.

Mr.50

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Guys, any feedback here?

Mr.50
  3. Registered User
    Answers

never done it for cutting but i am sure you could cycle like that as long as YOU want. The gains will come each time since you are taking some time off. I have heard of 2wks on 4 wks off though.

never know until you try, looks like nobody knows, so give it a shot and let us know.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  187 lbs.
    Answers

ya i too have only heard of the 2 weeks on 4 weeks off. but i guess the 2 on 2 off could make since. cause it's kind of like a half ass cycle then a half ass rest, half ass cycle half ass rest. not sure if it's healthy. but give it a try. what were you thinking about using. you said a ph/ps right?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  187 lbs.
    Answers

ya i too have only heard of the 2 weeks on 4 weeks off. but i guess the 2 on 2 off could make since. cause it's kind of like a half ass cycle then a half ass rest, half ass cycle half ass rest. not sure if it's healthy. but give it a try. what were you thinking about using. you said a ph/ps right?
  6. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Well I seem to respond well as far as LBM gains to almost all ph/ps but I was thinking Epi or Phera (I have used both in the past). I have tons of problems cutting and when I do lose weight it seems like it is often times losing a lot of lbm along with the fat so that the compositional changes are not really that great after. This way I figure I might be able to keep the LBM better while still on a strict cut.

I started a strict cut on December 26th and I am down about 5lbs now so thats not bad but I think it will slow down going into the next month (less water and glycogen loss). I do a carb refeed usually one out of 7 days but some weeks when I feel really depleated I do 2 out of 7 (usually the weekend).

I might give it a shot. I just (about 2 weeks ago) ran Propadrol at 90mgs and M4OHN at 24 mgs per day but only for 2 weeks. I was making good progress and planned on running the cycle longer (it was mild and I wanted to give the M4OHN more time to kick in) but I was getting some mood change side effects (common for me with ph/ps/aas). So I had to drop it. Thats why I was thinking maybe about running a few cycles in a row 2 wk on 2 wk off. Maybe I will go with 2wk on and 3wk off to give the body a little better rest. Then take a good 6 - 8 weeks off before summer.

Mr.50
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 3 weeks on 1 week off
    By Matt857 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-06-2014, 02:50 PM
  2. 2 weeks on 2 weeks off suggestions
    By bigboy91 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-15-2013, 12:50 PM
  3. 5 Weeks On And Have Dead D**k