running a havoc cycle

WhoDey

WhoDey

Awards
after 4 months of research I've decided to run my first cycle. I was hoping people could critique my stack.. Would you add or subtract from this?
I've decided to pulse Havoc for 6 weeks

My Stats
6'2' 230lbs 34 years old
diet-90% clean
10 years lifting

supplements I take now
Multivitamin
Whey
Fish oil
eca stack (cycled, probably won't do during cycle)
CEE (will take post cycle only)
Cla
Chromium Picolinate
ZMA
L Arginine
incarnatate (has joint support/anti-catabolic)
glutamine
BCAA's

Things i've added on cycle
Cycle support by AI
Dhea
Taurine
Post cycle therapy (off days)

I'm going to pulse the havoc:m/w/f
week1 10/20/30
week2 30/30/30
week3 30/30/30
week4 40/40/40
week5 40/40/40
week6 40/40/40

post cycle

post cycle support by AI
cycle support by AI
Clomid (on hand)
Creatine ethyl ester
regular supplements

I'm going to eat 500 cals above maintenance during cycle.. I would appreciate some input..

evolution

evolution

Awards
I'm also planning a Havoc pulse cycle, will start next month.
I'm gonna take it like this (little bit different than with you)

week 1 : 10/20/30
week 2 : 30/30/30
week 3-5 : 40/40/40
week 6: 50/50/50? => depends how I'm feeling

I'm also gonna take Lean extreme (cortisol block), Gaspari Novedex XT (test booster), Dhea and milk thistle on my off-day

For PCT I will use Ergopharm 6-OXO
Most say PCT is not necessary when doing a pulse cycle, but I'm still gonna take this..

are you gonna run a log? :) I'm really counting down till I can start.. (at the moment to busy work schedule :( )

WhoDey

WhoDey

Awards

I'm also gonna take Lean extreme (cortisol block), Gaspari Novedex XT (test booster), Dhea and milk thistle on my off-day

For post cycle therapy I will use Ergopharm 6-OXO
Most say PCT is not necessary when doing a pulse cycle, but I'm still gonna take this..

are you gonna run a log? :) I'm really counting down till I can start.. (at the moment to busy work schedule :( )
I'm not going to run a log this time.. I'm going to start next Monday.. It looks like were doing some things similar.. Good luck

M

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
looks like mine also, I am in my 2nd week at 30mg and feeling great!

Personally I am only taking Whey, RYR w/Co Q-10 Celery Seed Extract (personal health choice), Multi-Vitamins, anti-cort, HDX2, and DHEA...I have a regiment on how/when I take them as per recommendation of another prestigious member of the forums...I can manage the back pumps fine but just want to run a simple pulse cycle and tweak for my second one...nutrition is solid so no worries there

Things to note:
If I don't get enough carbs...I feel like ****!
If I don't get at least 9-10 hours of sleep...feel like ****!

I meet these and I'm feeling great!

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
The sweetspot for me is 50 mg's. I dont feel as much with 30 or less. 40-50, maybe 60.

M

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I failed to mention though I will be headed up to 40-50mg and see how it affects me in the progressing weeks...

A

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
after 4 months of research I've decided to run my first cycle. I was hoping people could critique my stack.. Would you add or subtract from this?

My Stats
6'2' 230lbs 34 years old
diet-90% clean
10 years lifting

supplements I take now
Multivitamin
Whey
Fish oil
Cla
Chromium Picolinate
ZMA
L Arginine
Beta Alanine (has cissus in it for joints)
glutamine
BCAA's

Cycle support by AI
Dhea
Taurine
Liver support (gnc) (do you think this is necessary, Cycle support has Milk Thistle in it..)

week1 10/20/30
week2 30/30/30
week3 30/30/30
week4 40/40/40
week5 40/40/40
week6 40/40/40

post cycle

post cycle support by AI (will i need a test booster also?)
Clomid (on hand)
Creatine ethyl ester
regular supplements

I'm going to eat 500 cals above maintenance during cycle.. I would appreciate some input..

Looks like you really researched this cycle. You did a great job. Hope you log your results.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

For post cycle therapy I will use Ergopharm 6-OXO
Most say post cycle therapy is not necessary when doing a pulse cycle, but I'm still gonna take this..

I just finished and Epi pulse and it went GREAT! I never went abo ve 30mg and I would suggest going as low as you can and still get results. Reason being then next time you cycle you still have room to bump it up a bit. Also saves you some money.

I would strongly suggest using POST Cycle Support on your off days as well as during your PCT. Really kept my libido up and so far I have kept all the gains.

Also Cycle Support should be run throughout the PCT also.

Best of luck to you!

CROWLER

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

My Stats
6'2' 230lbs 34 years old
diet-90% clean
10 years lifting

supplements I take now
Multivitamin
Whey
Fish oil
Cla
Chromium Picolinate
ZMA
L Arginine
Beta Alanine (has cissus in it for joints)
glutamine
BCAA's

Cycle support by AI
Dhea
Taurine
Liver support (gnc) (do you think this is necessary, Cycle support has Milk Thistle in it..)

week1 10/20/30
week2 30/30/30
week3 30/30/30
week4 40/40/40
week5 40/40/40
week6 40/40/40

post cycle

post cycle support by AI (will i need a test booster also?)
Clomid (on hand)
Creatine ethyl ester
regular supplements

Looks like you have a very solid and thought out cycle here. I'll be watching......Subbed :)

WhoDey

WhoDey

Awards
I just finished and Epi pulse and it went GREAT! I never went abo ve 30mg and I would suggest going as low as you can and still get results. Reason being then next time you cycle you still have room to bump it up a bit. Also saves you some money.

I would strongly suggest using POST Cycle Support on your off days as well as during your post cycle therapy. Really kept my libido up and so far I have kept all the gains.

Also Cycle Support should be run throughout the post cycle therapy also.

Best of luck to you!

CROWLER
I appreciate the input.. I will certainly take your advice.. I made the changes above.. Thanks

evolution

evolution

Awards

I would strongly suggest using POST Cycle Support on your off days as well as during your post cycle therapy. Really kept my libido up and so far I have kept all the gains.

Also Cycle Support should be run throughout the PCT also.

Best of luck to you!

CROWLER
If I take a test booster and DHEA, shouldn't this be enough to keep my libido ok? instead of the Cycle Support?

M

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
I'm guessing you meant POST cycle support and not just cycle support in regards to libido? They are two different products and in that regard do different things for the body. I have read where people take POST Cycle Support for PCT and not on off days and just take DHEA/Test Booster on their off days which is what I'm currently following through right now...

Note from my previous post above:
I only got 7 hours of sleep last night...I feel like ****! :rant:

WhoDey

WhoDey

Awards
lol.. Sorry to hear that.. I always get 8-12 hours of sleep.. usually 10

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
If I take a test booster and DHEA, shouldn't this be enough to keep my libido ok? instead of the Cycle Support?
I think the jury on DHEA is still out as to how well it works, what it really does and how it effects other things. I am sure some other guys will weigh in. For me, after seeing what it did for me and afew others, I will never do another cycle without POST Cycle Support.

CROWLER

M

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
I'm the buy-and-try guy where I've been hearing hype over POST cycle support that I'm going to give it a go for my PCT this cycle and then on the off days during my second cycle...

Crowler, what were your dosages for the off days? Or did you do the recommended dosage? (Sorry I know you explained this somewhere in this forum but I wasn't as interested then :) )

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
WHAT???

I posted something you were NOT interested in lol

I used the regular dosage of POST Cycle Support 2 caps AM 2 caps PM

IMO no reason to mega dose because you don't need it and you save a few bucks.

CROWLER

M

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha Crowler...

It was actually too new and had little feedback at that time...but starting to see it spring up...HOWEVER...great products never go unnoticed :head:

Thanks for the info!

WhoDey

WhoDey

Awards
Crowler, I'm running a 6 week havoc pulse cycle (m/w/f) as stated above. How many approximate containers of Post cycle support and cycle support will i need to purchase... I bought 2 of each at this point... I originally wasn't going to run the pcs on off days.. also, wasn't going to run cycle support for post cycle therapy.. Anyway this is enough?

evolution

evolution

Awards

Also Cycle Support should be run throughout the post cycle therapy also.

Best of luck to you!

CROWLER
I read some more on Post cycle support, looks very good.
if taken on off-days, should you also still take the test booster on top of this..?? or is this overkill? just the cortisol blocker and Post cycle support is enough?

(on Belgian fitness forums the 'Post cycle support' is only added to a normal cycle, most guys with a pulse cycle, don't add it..)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Crowler, I'm running a 6 week havoc pulse cycle (m/w/f) as stated above. How many approximate containers of Post cycle support and cycle support will i need to purchase... I bought 2 of each at this point... I originally wasn't going to run the pcs on off days.. also, wasn't going to run cycle support for post cycle therapy.. Anyway this is enough?
Hello WhoDey,

Sorry for not seeing this until now. Any time you or anyone else would like to please feel free to PM or email me directly at [email protected] to make sure I see the question.

To figure it out, how many days a week will you be working out(how many days are you taking the Havoc)?

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I read some more on Post cycle support, looks very good.
if taken on off-days, should you also still take the test booster on top of this..?? or is this overkill? just the cortisol blocker and Post cycle support is enough?

(on Belgian fitness forums the 'Post cycle support' is only added to a normal cycle, most guys with a pulse cycle, don't add it..)
POST Cycle Support definitely has ingredients for boosting test and ingredients to help you get back up and running properly. Personally I did not use another test booster on top of it.

For my Pulse cycle I used the POST Cycle Support on the off days. Kept my libido VERY high which some people say suffers on some of these prohormone cycles.

CROWLER

evolution

evolution

Awards
Hello WhoDey,

Sorry for not seeing this until now. Any time you or anyone else would like to please feel free to PM or email me directly at [email protected] to make sure I see the question.

To figure it out, how many days a week will you be working out(how many days are you taking the Havoc)?

CROWLER
I train 4x in the week (sometimes 5x). I will be taking Havoc on sunday/tuesday/thursday (I additionally train on monday/wednesday)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Ok then get 2 bottles of POST Cycle Support and 2 of the Cycle Support.

During Cycle
NONworkout days POST Cycle Support 2 caps AM 2 caps PM
EVERY day 1 scoop Cycle Support AM 1 scoop PM

After Cycle for 4 weeks
Post Cycle Support every day 2 caps AM 2 caps PM
Cycle Support 1 scoop AM 1 scoop PM

The POST Cycle support helps keep the libido going, helps get you back up and running and helps with estrogen but doesn't crush it, which is good.

CROWLER

T

tothetop

Awards
If I pulse DianEvol. Do I need a test booster? I am 25 and figure that I am naturally running at a good level.
However I still plan on running a cort blocker on the off days. I thought that a PCT is not necessary when pulsing?

Thanks!

M

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Some people would rather be safe than sorry and still run PCT but keep the SERM ON HAND for if something was to occur, so then you're ready for it...

WhoDey

WhoDey

Awards
I feel like complete crap everyday.. I'm sick to my stomach.... Had a bad headache for the last 3 days.. I'm considering trashing this cycle of havoc.... Here's what i've done so far... I'd appreciate suggestions....

week 1 10/20/30 m/w/f
week 2 30/30/30 m/w/f

supps taken daily

Multi
fish oil
Taurine
Dhea
Chromium
Cla
Bcaa's
glucosamine
cycle support
Whey

off days

all supps listed above
post cycle support

1. I drink water all day
2. I eat a good amount of carbs (clean)
3. I keep my protein 1.5 per lb
4 I've been eating 6 small meals a day

My bloodpressure is in the normal range..
The headaches have been unbearable..
My appetite is all but gone.. I feel sick to my stomach all the time..
This is my first cycle.... I realize my body is not used to this substance... anyone experience similar sides? Anything you would change up?

M

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
I feel like complete crap everyday.. I'm sick to my stomach.... Had a bad headache for the last 3 days.. I'm considering trashing this cycle of havoc.... Here's what i've done so far... I'd appreciate suggestions....

My bloodpressure is in the normal range..
The headaches have been unbearable..
My appetite is all but gone.. I feel sick to my stomach all the time..
This is my first cycle.... I realize my body is not used to this substance... anyone experience similar sides? Anything you would change up?
Yes I did, for me it subsided after a week or two...I'm in week 4 and am feeling fine...compared to the first couple weeks...

I had headaches just about everyday with 2 migraines in 2 weeks...just sucked it up and dealt with it (no meds)...and I get ****ty migraines too. DEFINITELY experienced some lethargy and a crappy feeling in those same couple of weeks...so I guess overall I too experienced same symptoms as you...but I just hung in there...

DRINK LOTS OF WATER!! If I don't drink enough water, I literally feel like shyt and had headaches especially...dehydration kills my body...also eat LOTS as this will leave you quickly dehydrated and starving...literally the first couple of weeks I felt like I had to force feed myself...in week 4 I am constantly starving eating 6-7 meals a day! It's been quite the transitional experience I must say...

Try those and go for another few days...see if that helps...helped for me...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Supplements 10
B Cycle Logs 3
B Anabolics 2
OME Anabolics 9
T Anabolics 2