Tri Bolic definately a notch above

musclemilk40

Banned
Awards
I have taken Decabolen, eq t2 and other methylated stacks before but none compare to Tri bolic so far. Sides have been mild, taking serious prostate support, and plenty liver gaurd as well. The strength and dry gains are freaky. Been eating very clean and staying away from even beer, so im really happy with it so far.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I have taken Decabolen, eq t2 and other methylated stacks before but none compare to Tri bolic so far. Sides have been mild, taking serious prostate support, and plenty liver gaurd as well. The strength and dry gains are freaky. Been eating very clean and staying away from even beer, so im really happy with it so far.
What are the ingredients of this one?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How many threads are you going to create about the same thing?

DaBulls

DaBulls

Awards
45mg of 4 chloro 17amethyl androst-1, 4diene-3-17b-diol

2a, 17adi-methyl eliocholan 3-one, 17bol,

17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2ene-17b-ol
Christ! Why not just put your liver in the blender? :stick:

Motox

Awards
  • Established
hes even staying away from beer, what a health nut loser...........lol

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, that's nothing compared to the new Tri-Sinner-bolic (patent pending) from Sinner's Hypertrophic Innovation Technologies. :D

It contains 346mg of

17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3,17-diol (none of that 4-chloro pussy stuff)

2a-hydroxymethylene-17a-methyl-eliocholan-3,17-diol

17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyestra-4,9,11-triene-3-ol

7,17-dimethyl-19-norandrostenediol

and a propietary blend of embalming fluid and pizza sauce (from various pizza joints.)

0% DSHEA compliant coming to a nowhere near you.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
:toofunny: That's what this Tri Bolic may as well contain. It is just rediculous. Seriously though, anyone try the (EQ-T)2? I've heard good things about it and have been wanting to try out m1,4add and this has that and halo in it and has been getting good reviews.
Try it and log it.. It looks pretty solid.. I bet you'd be pretty happy with it.. Like this >>> :)

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Dude just go with that you want.. You can always log it later on.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Well maybe you could help me. I'm torn between P-Plex and Methyl XT. I forgot to add that to my list above. APPARENTLY Methyl XT is a 1-AD precursor. I'm looking for mass and srength only. I heard with the XT, you have to watch yourself because your strength will increase so fast that you could end up getting injured. Any feedback?
I've read some of the same about XT. I'm not that familiar with it though, nor have I read many logs on it. Phera, however, I've read real good things about and have read some real good logs too..

XT sounds exciting though, tough choice fo' sho'.

SCBBing

Awards
Man, that's nothing compared to the new Tri-Sinner-bolic (patent pending) from Sinner's Hypertrophic Innovation Technologies. :D

It contains 346mg of

and a propietary blend of embalming fluid and pizza sauce (from various pizza joints.)

so where can i get this amazing product, very curious??

SCBBing

Awards

It contains 346mg of

cant find it anywere??