Planning my March Hormone Cycle

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
So i have about a month to get this ready to go. Last PCT ended the first week of November; I ran Trenadrol from Kilosports as a solo. Let me give my background:

26 yrs old
6'0"
230 lbs.
lifting since I was 17.

previous hormones i've used in cycles: M1T, M1-Alpha, Halodrol, M1-P, methyl e, PheraVol, trenadrol.

so here's the plan: gonna run Trenbolen for 4 weeks followed with Winadrol & PheraVol stacked for 3 weeks. I'm going to bridge the winadrol.

week 1 - trenbolen
week 2 - trenbolen
week 3 - trenbolen
week 4 - trenbolen & winadrol
week 5 - winadrol & pheravol
week 6 - winadrol & pheravol
week 7 - winadrol & pheravol

Trenbolen:
Each serving of 1 Trenbolen capsule contains: Trenbolen Blend 45mg
[13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one 25mg
Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione 20mg]

Winadrol:
(5a-androstano[2,3-c] furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether) 50mg

PheraVol:
Amount Per Serving:
Phera-Vol - 15mg
17a-methyl-etioallochan-2-ene-17-b-ol
17-methyl-delta-2-etioallochane

this will be the first time i've run a 7 week cycle. thoughts?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Great add to any oral cycle. Trust me take it pre-workout..

~TriP

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
I can't give any thoughts because I am not familiar with trenbolen or winadrol, but I am curious as to what your gains were like with trenadrol? I have been pondering picking some of this up recently.
i ran Trenadrol from Kilosports for 3 1/2 weeks. Put on about 12lbs and held onto 10lbs by the end of PCT. Experienced some oily skin w/back and minor chest break out, but that is nothing new for me anyway. I did have some libido shutdown the final 12 days or so.

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established

Great add to any oral cycle. Trust me take it pre-workout..

~TriP
thanks for the advice. this will be the first time i've used it. heard it will shred me like crazy and make me eat like a monster.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks good in terms of duration and such. what doses do you plan to run the said compounds at? you could probably do an 8th week with the phera win combo.

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
looks good in terms of duration and such. what doses do you plan to run the said compounds at? you could probably do an 8th week with the phera win combo.
i'm going to run the tren at the recommended 2 pills (90mg) a day for the duration of 30 days.

going to run the winadrol at 2 pills (100mg) a day for the first week, then 3 pills (150mg) a day for the following 3 weeks

pheraVol i will run first two days at 15mg, next 3 days at 30mg, and the rest of the duration at 45mg. i don't have a full bottle (75 caps) of pheraVol. i opened it for an earlier cycle but had to set it aside and start PCT. So i don't think i will have enough for 4 weeks.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
With Max LMG, a Tren precursor, Winadrol, and Phera thrown in, you're gonna get hyoooooooge. This should be a sick cycle. You gonna log it?
Yea it should be rather siiick:twisted:

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
With Max LMG, a Tren precursor, Winadrol, and Phera thrown in, you're gonna get hyoooooooge. This should be a sick cycle. You gonna log it?
yeah, i'll end up logging it. i'll probably start a new thread when that time comes.

thinking of trying that LIFE SUPPORT this cycle. if so, i need to get some soon and start prep-ing the body for this cycle. have any of you used that product before?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i use life support for every cycle now. if i could afford it id probably take it year round...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same here. You will need to double dose the life support though, because it is only 1/2 the dose of cycle support. It is an excellent product.
i never could understand this....

so you need to take 8 caps? Ive only been taking 4 caps, if i have to take 8 caps then its not worth it at all!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i never could understand this....

so you need to take 8 caps? Ive only been taking 4 caps, if i have to take 8 caps then its not worth it at all!
seriously just get cycle support....much better bang for the buck

Dugyrios

Awards
Why dont you just switch to injectable?? I used to hit the whole PH and yeah I thought the results were great , but you havent seen anything till youve done injectables , or have you? its easier on the liver too

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why dont you just switch to injectable?? I used to hit the whole PH and yeah I thought the results were great , but you havent seen anything till youve done injectables , or have you? its easier on the liver too
i dunno man, it is safer for your health but i see more gains with orals, i was more dissappointed with my first injectable cycle. Gonna try it again tho' hopefully ill gain more than last time.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
seriously just get cycle support....much better bang for the buck
Seriously.

I thought i was getting the same amount! What gives! that is pretty ****ty to find out they cost about the same but you get half as much with life support...ill never buy it again! Before i bought life support i was capping my cycle support...i thought they were doing the work for me with life support but evidently they are taking half with them for capping it!!! what a bunk deal!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seriously.

I thought i was getting the same amount! What gives! that is pretty ****ty to find out they cost about the same but you get half as much with life support...ill never buy it again! Before i bought life support i was capping my cycle support...i thought they were doing the work for me with life support but evidently they are taking half with them for capping it!!! what a bunk deal!
yea it's gay, I feel ya

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys, this is good to know. so the cycle support is a powder uh? guess you could throw it into a shake or is it flavored?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks guys, this is good to know. so the cycle support is a powder uh? guess you could throw it into a shake or is it flavored?
it comes in chocolate and peanut butter flavor, you can put it in a shake....Taste like vomit really. I capped mine when i had it because it would really ruin my shake. Try it and see for yourself, some people dont mind the taste.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
it comes in chocolate and peanut butter flavor, you can put it in a shake....Taste like vomit really. I capped mine when i had it because it would really ruin my shake. Try it and see for yourself, some people dont mind the taste.
I dont mind the taste at all actually. I guess you have to be a man to handle it...:whiner: :lol:

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
well after trying to figure out how to effectively spend my money vs. effective dosages of these support supps, i think i'll pass on the life support and cycle support. looks like i'm leaning towards buying himalaya liver care, 180 caps and picking up my CoQ10, hawthorn berry. i already have access to red yeast rice. I know nutraplanet isn't selling that liver care, so i'll have to go else where.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well after trying to figure out how to effectively spend my money vs. effective dosages of these support supps, i think i'll pass on the life support and cycle support. looks like i'm leaning towards buying himalaya liver care, 180 caps and picking up my CoQ10, hawthorn berry. i already have access to red yeast rice. I know nutraplanet isn't selling that liver care, so i'll have to go else where.
actually...i had a nicer time when i bought them all individually. Cycle support is just a lil cheaper and easier but if money is not an issue i would just buy everything separate.

get some fish oils, a good multivitamin, maybe a lil milk thistle to go with the liv52, maybe some NAC, id sub the RYR for celery seed.

St1ff

Awards
thanks for the advice. this will be the first time i've used it. heard it will shred me like crazy and make me eat like a monster.
Are you cutting while doing this cycle? It looks really interesting...

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
Are you cutting while doing this cycle? It looks really interesting...
now, i'm not cutting. i'm trying to put on some nice, clean weight with this stack. I just know having the winadrol and pheravol running at the same time will keep me hungry, lean, and growing (at least that's what i'm hoping for). I am honestly hoping to have put on and held 15 pounds after pct. I'm going to eat a lot, but keep it clean food.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
now, i'm not cutting. i'm trying to put on some nice, clean weight with this stack. I just know having the winadrol and pheravol running at the same time will keep me hungry, lean, and growing (at least that's what i'm hoping for). I am honestly hoping to have put on and held 15 pounds after post cycle therapy. I'm going to eat a lot, but keep it clean food.
After this cycle you may have to change your user name. No more average bodybuilder for you. Now it's Mr.Big!!!

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
After this cycle you may have to change your user name. No more average bodybuilder for you. Now it's Mr.Big!!!
i'm so believing. i'm going to have to be careful too. i am going to be doing this while i am tdy for job training for the Air National Guard. my uniforms are already having a very hard time fitting, and i just got new ones. :whiner: