Critique Cycle Please!

tycoon916

Awards
ok to start off i am going to take...

tokkyo tren (19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione) 90mg/day
SSL's halo2 extreme (17a-methyl-4-chloroandrosta-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol)80mg/day
SSL's burn2 hardcore fatburner
along with a liver protector. has anyone tried any of these products?
i want to gain some weight but i am mostly looking to get cut up, of course along with 5-6 days of cardio and a clean diet. would this be a good cycle to start for cutting or should i add or subtract something? also im going to start taking 60X0 about mid way through the cycle, should i add another supp to my post cycle therapy or do you think that would be ok...clomid maybe?
about 5'9 180 15%bf.
thanks

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
your cycle is crap, you're not old enough, and you have no idea what to do with a diet and exercise routine likely also.

Read a book or two.

tycoon916

Awards
your cycle is crap, you're not old enough, and you have no idea what to do with a diet and exercise routine likely also.

Read a book or two.
thank you for the constructive criticism, this is why i am seeking advice, but not the "your young and dont know $***, maybe some info on why this isnt a good cycle. are these not supposed to be sacked? i have herd great things about tren products. thanks

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I recommend the following "cycle":

Incarnate
Tri-Creatine-Malate
Fish Oil
Adam
RPM (if you're into that sort of thing - pre w/o stims)

Yeah, run that for a few months, and you should be good. Don't worry about steroids yet.. The stack I just set up (in conjunction with proper training and nutrition) will definitely keep you gaining.

Note: all of this can be found at Nutraplanet.com

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
thank you for the constructive criticism, this is why i am seeking advice, but not the "your young and dont know $***, maybe some info on why this isnt a good cycle. are these not supposed to be sacked? i have herd great things about tren products. thanks
1.) It's "you're" not "your". Again, read a book.
2.) You ARE too young for a prohormone cycle, it will do no good long term and perhaps damage, because you haven't finished growing or reaching your natural bodybuilding potential. People take prohormones to get their hormone levels that they had when they were 19.
3.) The rules clearly state that you are welcome to read, but not to post, and that those under 21 will be banned.

It isn't a good cycle because you're not supposed to be taking these chemicals during adolescence. Men don't fully mature until 25. The board says no under 21, but I personally recommend 25 and up.