post cycle

JP22

Banned
Awards
Hey guys I decided to stray from the novadex idea after hearing about growing boobs haha.. just wondering what you guys think i should go with.. im the one runnin test and deca. I was told to either do tor or clomid because nolvadex is too harsh on the liver.. any suggestions? also, how long do i do the post cycle and how much do i take? im lost in the subject so any help would be appreciated.. and yes, I KNOW i should have decided this earlier so other than tellin me that any suggestions are appreciated

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I decided to stray from the novadex idea after hearing about growing boobs haha.. just wondering what you guys think i should go with.. im the one runnin test and deca. I was told to either do tor or clomid because nolvadex is too harsh on the liver.. any suggestions? also, how long do i do the post cycle and how much do i take? im lost in the subject so any help would be appreciated.. and yes, I KNOW i should have decided this earlier so other than tellin me that any suggestions are appreciated
Doesn't matter use the SERM of your choice. More importantly you need to have a strategy to counter prolactin (Deca is a progestin).

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Nolva isn't as liver toxic as some lead you to believe, plus it's far superior to the serms you've listed for gyno protection.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tamoxifen's theoretical hepatoxicity is so over-exaggerated by the WHINING THEORISTS on the message boards that it's retarded. There has not been one case of tamoxifen-related hepatoxicity issues with a bodybuilder using it in short-term use such as PCT. Those fools need to stop reading and start looking around themselves.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Tamoxifen's theoretical hepatoxicity is so over-exaggerated by the WHINING THEORISTS on the message boards that it's retarded. There has not been one case of tamoxifen-related hepatoxicity issues with a bodybuilder using it in short-term use such as post cycle therapy. Those fools need to stop reading and start looking around themselves.
Plus, its established as well tolerated, and when used for it's intended therapy its usually taken for 5 continuous years at 20-40mg/day. Anyway, regular bloodwork should reveal any liver problems.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Plus, its established as well tolerated, and when used for it's intended therapy its usually taken for 5 continuous years at 20-40mg/day. Anyway, regular bloodwork should reveal any liver problems.
That's a fantastic point. Good call man.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
If you're worried about your liver, drugs ain't for you :)

JP22

Banned
Awards
so should i just go with nolva? or does that not counter it?