critique my upcoming pplex cycle

zachconley123

Awards
i plan on doing a 6 week pulse EOD
weeks 1-4 will be 30mg, and weeks 5-6 will be 45 mg.

on off days i will be taking trione, yellow euphoria, somnidren GH. i will be taking milk thistle, fish oil, zma and a multi throughout. i have a serm on hand incase i get any shutdown on this, but i dont suspect that will happen. how does this sound to you all? do you think there should be anything else i should add to this?

In Hulk

In Hulk

Awards
Instead of EOD why not on just work out days?

What's your age and stats?

zachconley123

Awards
im 22, 5'5 170. ive been natural up untill this point, and have recently plateaud.when i started lifting, i was 110 lbs at this high, so ive made some reasonable gains. i lift 4 days on, 1 day off, so if i dose it on workout days that would almost be compromising the purpose of a pulse IMO since id be taking it 6 days a week. im also considering a 2on2off though.

zachconley123

Awards
i have torem on hand, i don't want to use it if i don't have to though. i will be using on my off days 6-oxo and yellow euphoria. should i add to this?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you dont want to do a straight cycle? It is better for you imo, but whatever.

how much trione are you going to be using on off days?

no cycle support?

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
ive actually been looking into pulsing pplex. i want to see how this does come out.

zachconley123

Awards
this is my first cycle, so i wanted to do a pulse because its milder on my system. im going to be using 300mg of trione on off days, and 300mg of milk thistle every day. i was on somewhat of a budget, and since i bought the torem, what was left over for the rest of my cycle was reduced quite a bit, and life support(wanted the capped version) was well over it. if you absolutely think i need some more ancillaries though, please tell me. and is the 2 days off paramount? or could i go with an EOD? with my workout split, a m/w/f or something of that sort wont work well all the time, since atleast once during my cycle, one of those days will be my off days, or will it not matter as much?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you do know PP has not been so successful in gains on a pulse right?

It is not one of the faster acting orals so pulsing isnt the best way to use PP imho.

zachconley123

Awards
alright thanks for the advise guys...the only thing is i am on a buget and need a cycle to run ASAP due to my sports career and im stuck with p-plex..how bout i just run a straight cycle of p-plex at 30 mg for 4 weeks while taking milk thistle daily and then after my cycles done ill run 6-oxo for my PCT???

zachconley123

Awards
bassgod272,thanks for looking out..i guess i am rushing to take this cycle im just extited..what serm do u reckomend..and i know cycle support helps maxamize gains but does it help other thing such as improving your health on the cycle???and also should i just have a serm on hand and take it in case of shutdown or should i always take one after im finished with my cycle??

zachconley123

Awards
bassgod272,alright thanks alot...so just to make sure im gunna take the PCS and my serm at the same time as soon as im finishd with my cycle??

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
whoa whoa whoa, lol. wait a minute. are you talking about CYCLE support or POST CYCLE support? i thought you said you were going to buy CYCLE support? POST CYCLE support is an OTC serm/mild AI. you NEED CYCLE support. an AI isn't necessary on cycle with P-Plex unless you start to experience estro related sides. I would def. get one just to have in hand to use if this happens. CYCLE support is for your health on cycle, POST CYCLE support is an OTC serm and also and very mild AI just to be clear. Also, as I said in my earlier post, POST CYCLE support is NOT enough for a serm in a P-Plex cycle. I mean, it may work very well as an OTC serm, BUT what if you get gyno? it will do NOTHING for gyno. this is why i said you need torem or tamox. trust me, you don't want boobies :)
if you read his post, he said he would be taking post cycle support WITH his serm, so he would have the serm, i beleive he said torem in an earlier post, along with pcs.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
good point. ive been wondering though, would it be adequate to take life support at its dosage while on cycle, or would you want to double up on that?

BB4Ever22

Awards
If this is your first cycle, I think your doses are too high.. Start out with 15mg for week 1 and maybe two if your gaining, and then bump up to 30mg for week 3-4. I did this and gained 15lbs. You do need a serm for pplex. It will shut you down, you cant just be like "I feel fine, so therefore my body is ok". Do it the smart and safe way

GuitarHero

GuitarHero

Awards
Hey Bassgod: Is that P-5-P just thisthe NOW P-5-P vit B-6 supp? Or are you talking about something different? I'm planning a PP cycle soon and want to make sure I get everything I need.
Thanks