Closest to old haldrol?

sourcheese

sourcheese

Awards
when it first came out I was all over this. I stacked haldrol then followed up with original phera-plex...

What occured was amazing. I was completly ripped and vascular to a level that freinds of mine thought was mutant like. I wish to god I had of taken pictures...

I was able to run 8 miles in 47 minutes, finish with hill sprints, and then workout a bodypart followed by an intense regime of pushups, situps, chinups, bagwork... I felt great. I wasnt able to maintain that because events in my life took me from training... (mandated double shifts and moving to a new apartment)

Never at any point in my life did I feel more like a human animal than when I did that cycle.

Im wondering if any of the copy cat versions of haldrol and phera-plex are exactly the same as those originals?

Thank you!

Big Dane

Big Dane

Awards
CEL H-Drol and P-Plex rock, so does M-Drol (Superdrol clone).

sourcheese

sourcheese

Awards
I do not want superdrol. What IVe read about it would not be what Im interested in. I love running fast and long, and pumps would blow that out of the water. and I dont want hypoglycemia.

That said is cel h-drol the same formula as old haldrol?

In Hulk

In Hulk

Awards
Well unless you can prove what you say as a fact, then you shouldn't say it.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do not want superdrol. What IVe read about it would not be what Im interested in. I love running fast and long, and pumps would blow that out of the water. and I dont want hypoglycemia.

Yea trust, Superdrol is NOT an endurance athletes friend!!!!!

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Halodrol-50 is this: 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol. H-Drol by CEL is this: 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol. Do you see a difference??? I don't. The ONLY difference between the 2 is that the original H-50 had 50mg per tab. H-Drol has 25mg per capsule. What you PROBABLY are remembering is that thread at bb that was arguing oabout whether or not halodrol-50 was the same as promagnon-25. The conclusion was that they are indeed the same and in fact gaspari was using a different manufacturer name and lowered the dose to fend of the feds. In case you are not aware, promag 25 and h-drol are the same compounds also :) Oh and just in case you are hard headed and STILL do not believe me, go here: http://www.theocbwebsite.com/BannedSubstances.htm

scroll ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM where it says WARNING -Still being sold in stores and READ! They are the same!
Halodrol-50 and Promagnon-25 are not the same at all.
This is from Bruce Kneller from another message board:

Pro Magnon 25 by PPL is 25mg per cap of this -

4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-4-ene-3,17b-diol

Halodrol-50 by GN is 50mg per tab of this -

4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3,17b-diol

This is like comparing test to dbol. The PPL product is the 4-halogenated precursor to 4-chloro-methyltestosterone while the GN product is the 4-halogenated precursor to Oral Turinabol.

You are comparing apples and oranges here.

I know the owners of both PPL and GN personally. Both people are great guys and very honest but both are separate companies that have nothing to do with each other.

Both products are quite effective in their own way but they will cause substantially different types of effects. The PPL product is more androgenic than the GN product. The GN product is has a higher A:A ratio. Neither will aromatize to estrogen due to the 4-halogen. Both probably have intrinsic active properties before conversion to the "active hormone" being 3,17b-diols (despite not having the requisite 3-ketone to bind to the AR optimally).

Both are very good products but they are absolutely NOT the same compound and anyone telling you differently is lying to defraud you or just can't read and made an honest mistake.

I hope this clears things up.

BK
BTW, that's from the formulator of both compounds.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established

It was said that the very first batches were tainted with desoxymethyltestosterone(AKA DMT/Pheraplex). I believe Legal Gear puts the estimate at a 50/50 mix(25mg 4-cholo/25mg/DMT). This was leaked in a Washington Post article and Gaspari supposedly changed things up after they were outed. All subsequent batches were simply 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol dosed at 50mg. There is a product called GXL Original HD, which is supposed to an accurate mixture of Halo and DMT(25/25). If what you took had "polydehydrogenated, polyhydroxylated halomethetioallocholane" listed as the ingredients, then you likely took the original product. If it said "4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol," then it was a later batch that did not include DMT. Hope this clears things up a bit for you and IMHO, you can't go wrong with CEL's H-Drol for a decent replacement of the straight compound.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was said that the very first batches were tainted with desoxymethyltestosterone(AKA DMT/Pheraplex). I believe Legal Gear puts the estimate at a 50/50 mix(25mg 4-cholo/25mg/DMT). This was leaked in a Washington Post article and Gaspari supposedly changed things up after they were outed. All subsequent batches were simply 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol dosed at 50mg. There is a product called GXL Original HD, which is supposed to an accurate mixture of Halo and DMT(25/25). If what you took had "polydehydrogenated, polyhydroxylated halomethetioallocholane" listed as the ingredients, then you likely took the original product. If it said "4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol," then it was a later batch that did not include DMT. Hope this clears things up a bit for you and IMHO, you can't go wrong with CEL's H-Drol for a decent replacement of the straight compound.
I used both batches and the original gave way more unwanted side effects than the second batch (straight 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol ) I still have 1 of the orig and like 4 of the second. I think phera is straight garbage, cheaply produced, high sides, and not worth it.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I used both batches and the original gave way more unwanted side effects than the second batch (straight 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol ) I still have 1 of the orig and like 4 of the second. I think phera is straight garbage, cheaply produced, high sides, and not worth it.
I have one of the second batch. I'll be honest with you...., when I saw that Gaspari had released a new hormonal product after the ban, I was reluctant to buy it, b/c I was one the people that got ripped off when methyl dien was released by them. It wasn't until I saw others get results from Halodrol-50 that I got some interest in it and by then it was too late. I am a huge fan of Promagnon-25 though. It seems to work better for me than Halo.

snakeoil

snakeoil

Awards
h-drol

does H-drol by CEL get you ripped and strong? what about gyno using h-drol?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have one of the second batch. I'll be honest with you...., when I saw that Gaspari had released a new hormonal product after the ban, I was reluctant to buy it, b/c I was one the people that got ripped off when methyl dien was released by them. It wasn't until I saw others get results from Halodrol-50 that I got some interest in it and by then it was too late. I am a huge fan of Promagnon-25 though. It seems to work better for me than Halo.
hahah i bought like 6 boxes of the second, and still have a m-dien kickin'

Halodrol was a great product....way better than superdrol IMO!

I dont want to shorten my lifespan just to gain 5 pounds.....fukc that

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
WOW! Straight garbage? I couldn't disagree more. What sides are you referring to? The unconfirmed heart enlargement issues? I know this is a fairly wet compound so water retention is definitely (at least) a minor issue but other than that I love the stuff...great mood, strength gains, endurance, libido, etc. I can certainly understand someone having a less favorable opinion of Phera than I do; these compounds affect people differently but to say it's straight garbage is completely fallacious in my opinion.

sourcheese

sourcheese

Awards
great thread. I didnt realize that the original was basicaly half phereplex half haldrol...

Worked amazing for me though.

Maybe because the type of exercises and my goals fit in with turinubal or however you spell it.

in a few months Ill definantly be looking into this further and buy the gn product and also p-plex.

Thanks all!

Just scored pure ephedrine hcl without the guifissen so that and the gn and p-plex stack will help me be one shredded elite athlite looking mofo by the time summer comes.

snakeoil

snakeoil

Awards
trip dog, thanks for the feedback without getting yelled at. much appreciated. So p-plex is garbage? H-drol by CEL, will keep me lean and strong. I took sustevol 8 months ago, got real strong but was really bloated, stuff sucked. I just want nice dry gains.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Halodrol-50 is basically a methylated version of Oral Turanibol. Promagnon-25 is methyl-test also known as clostebol or Megagrisevit Mono. Is that better :)
That's pretty much right on, however halodrol-50 itself is actually a prohormone with excellent first-pass conversion to the active compound in the liver. The end result of the process being oral turinabol.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I personally absolutely loved the original Halodrol-50. Awesome lean/hard muscle gains, great libido, and good, not great strength gains. It has an amazing recomp effect overall. I think you have to dose it fairly high myself to really gain any significant benefits from it though. At the time being around 210lbs, i personally saw the most impressive results when dosed at 100mg/day.

This stuff takes a while to kick in also......probably end of 2nd week, start of 3rd week for most. I ran it a total of 5 weeks and absolutely loved it. I'm glad i stocked up on the original halodrol-50 when i did. In my freezer they lie waiting... haha. :twisted:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WOW! Straight garbage? I couldn't disagree more. What sides are you referring to? The

unconfirmed heart enlargement issues? I know this is a fairly wet compound so water retention is definitely (at least) a minor issue but other than that I love the stuff...great mood, strength gains, endurance, libido, etc. I can certainly understand someone having a less favorable opinion of Phera than I do; these compounds affect people differently but to say it's straight garbage is completely fallacious in my opinion.
:goodpost:

Id have to agree, many have had above stellar results with phera, myself included. It is by far my favorite compound. It does not do so well for some but i thnk that is due majorly to less then pure clones while all I have ever used was the original AX version... still this compound effects some differently... I actaully had very DRY HARD gains but gained more wieght in LBM then some do with truely wet compounds (i got 15lbs by start of week 3 and 20 total). I think diet comes into play here as well as to how the gains are presented.

I havnt had the chance to even try Hdrol, sadly I was foolish enough to sell my Gasp. H-50 (second edition) and now regret it after all the insane reviews.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:goodpost:

Id have to agree, many have had above stellar results with phera, myself included. It is by far my favorite compound. It does not do so well for some but i thnk that is due majorly to less then pure clones while all I have ever used was the original AX version... still this compound effects some differently... I actaully had very DRY HARD gains but gained more wieght in LBM then some do with truely wet compounds (i got 15lbs by start of week 3 and 20 total). I think diet comes into play here as well as to how the gains are presented.

I havnt had the chance to even try Hdrol, sadly I was foolish enough to sell my Gasp. H-50 (second edition) and now regret it after all the insane reviews.
Poop you suck..........but i love ya like a brother anyway..;)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I personally absolutely loved the original Halodrol-50. Awesome lean/hard muscle gains, great libido, and good, not great strength gains. It has an amazing recomp effect overall. I think you have to dose it fairly high myself to really gain any significant benefits from it though. At the time being around 210lbs, i personally saw the most impressive results when dosed at 100mg/day.

This stuff takes a while to kick in also......probably end of 2nd week, start of 3rd week for most. I ran it a total of 5 weeks and absolutely loved it. I'm glad i stocked up on the original halodrol-50 when i did. In my freezer they lie waiting... haha. :twisted:
Bout time to get a new cycle going there grandpa..........haha

just crackin big bro...but seriously....take that skirt off and hit up that freezer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! son

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
and you are?????
come on trip go easy on the guy.....

looksy bro, heres pics from mid my superdrol cycle april 2005 @ 175 then mid my phera cycle sept 2005 @ 195 .... both very cut but theres a noticable size difference no?

not to mention i had increased my flat DB bench from 60lbs to 95lbs and was tri pressing the whole stack w phera. much sicker strength then SD.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
come on trip go easy on the guy.....

looksy bro, heres pics from mid my superdrol cycle april 2005 @ 175 then mid my phera cycle sept 2005 @ 195 .... both very cut but theres a noticable size difference no?

not to mention i had increased my flat DB bench from 60lbs to 95lbs and was tri pressing the whole stack w phera. much sicker strength then SD.
Dam pooper scooper lookin jacked and tan son......but you have to be real...you did the SD cycle before....that most def created any if all gains from the PP.........see where im comin from poop pants.........glad your back around man!

Trip "fukcin" Nasty bananas son....where tha fukc is chad?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dam pooper scooper lookin jacked and tan son......but you have to be real...you did the superdrol cycle before....that most def created any if all gains from the PP.........see where im comin from poop pants.........glad your back around man!

Trip "fukcin" Nasty bananas son....where tha fukc is chad?
nono sir... check my dates listed again... April was when that pick was taken, pcted may (crappy 6-oxo post cycle therapy) had to run a solo RXT and nolva cycle july to august to get rid of gyno contracted from that superdrol cycle(bad post cycle therapy) then started the phera cycle end of august with my 175 lbs and was at least 190 in that pic above in the middle of september... 5 months apart... SD had nothing to do with pheras gains. Just realize phera owns in some bodys and it destroys others.

but its great seein you too brotha! why dont you share some of that halo you greedy ripped Fawker! and chads been MIA since i returned so i dunno whats up.... too much tren killed a cow and some goats and is on the run in canada is my guess.

gots to hit the gym now before it closes... but ill be back :D

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

but its great seein you too brotha! why dont you share some of that halo you greedy ripped Fawker! and chads been MIA since i returned so i dunno whats up.... too much tren killed a cow and some goats and is on the run in canada is my guess.
HAHAH thats the poop of old........go tear that sh8t up son!