primobolan?????????

jds1978

Awards
Curious if anyone has taken this alone and side effects of it?...I've taken some pro hormones in the past and want to try to get more cut up....Also want to take something that is low in side effects ....had childhood gyno that i had surgery on last year so dont want to spend 2500 to get that removed again and my girl is a nympho so my shwanz needs to work on demand..any input will help

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
Curious if anyone has taken this alone and side effects of it?...I've taken some pro hormones in the past and want to try to get more cut up....Also want to take something that is low in side effects ....had childhood gyno that i had surgery on last year so dont want to spend 2500 to get that removed again and my girl is a nympho so my shwanz needs to work on demand..any input will help
its very weak on paper but I can tell you 600mg/wk alone for 12 weeks can make extreme changes (i think the only countries making human grade primo are spain (my country) and another one).

Unfortunately nowadays its almost IMPOSSIBLE (if not completely because pharmacies hardly have 1 or 2 amps in stock and its a very controlled item).

If you already have it or know someone to trust, congratulations!!! if not, I would recommend you to forget about real primo (even UG) because your chances to get legit stuff are minimum...

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
well if you've already had gyno surgery and they took out the gland you won't get it again. As for primo it's going to be damn close to impossible to find with all that is going on. For some odd reason our govt seems to care about steroids. Still haven't heard a reason especially with so many real problems in the world, like our failing economy, war, millions of americans with no health insurance, ect...ect......

BIGAINS

Awards
IMO test + arimidex and finasteride will give great results with little to no sides and at a much lower cost

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
250mg of test will do more for you than 600mg primo will.

jds1978

Awards
guess i have a few options to think about..lol....THANX!

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
250mg of test will do more for you than 600mg primo will.
maybe more water and less lean mass?? :twisted: 600mg will give you much more lean mass and they will be much easier to keep. And that is a fact.

How many people have run legit primo at that dose in the last 10 years and has been on the boards to talk about the experience??
I would say 99% of the time, the guy talking crap about the primo ran a fake. Seriously, legit primobolan is an amazing drug!, you are completely wrong.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
maybe more water and less lean mass?? :twisted: 600mg will give you much more lean mass and they will be much easier to keep. And that is a fact.
FACT: water leaves after the cycle so it's not an issue.
FACT: if you're losing your muscle gains after using test, your nutrition and PCT need serious work.
FACT: you're right about having a hard time finding real primo. So right that it's not worth the risk.

jds1978

Awards
Read the above message,

NO SOURCES!!!!

You have been warned.j

--Jminis

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Look into anavar/turinabol/winstrol/clenbuterol/DIET for cutting, with test as a base. Cutting isn't to go from 25% fat to 20% fat, its for getting from like 15% to 10% or something... make sure your diet is right, otherwise that fat will just go back on there.

Trust me, I'm at 21% fat right now, and going through the same kind of situation, and someone made a good point that you have to get your diet right first.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TESTP89 Anabolics 4
Ninjo Anabolics 20
Punkrocker Anabolics 18
RIPDanDuchaine Anabolics 7
bluestaffy09 Anabolics 4