1-Test/4-AD powder or 1-AD/4-AD powder?

1. 1-Test/4-AD powder or 1-AD/4-AD powder?

Hey guys,

Just wanted to know which combo would be the better of the 2 to run for a cycle?

2. Unbreakable

Do you know the difference between 1-Test and 1-AD?
    Do you intend to run this transdermally or orally?
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

3. Yes I know the difference between the 2 and I plan on running the 4-AD transdermal and either the 1-AD or 1-T oral.
    •   

4. Unbreakable

What kind of 1-Test do you have?
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

5. 17-hydroxy-5alpha- androst-1-en-3-one
  6. Unbreakable

Is it powder or ether gel caps?

7. Unbreakable

Well then.

Maybe you are not aware of this but 1-AD is the precursor to 1-Test. 1-AD is and orally active prosteroid.

1-Test is an active steroid. It has absolutely poor to zero oral availability, with maybe fairing a little better in ether gels.

So 1-Test powder needs to be used in a transdermal.
    1-AD needs to be used orally.

8. sounds good, im alittle rusty when it comes to the old school ****.

based on what you say, I'm looking to then run 1-T and 4-AD transderm. I can pick up 2 bootle of the transderm matrix to mix them. I only question is how much to dose each bottle and how many sprays per application for both? should this also be run for 4-6 weeks?

9. Looking for help with the correct dosage and time length to run the cycle?
  10. Never enough

I wish I could legally buy some 1ad powder
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

11. Anyone know the dosage and length of cycle time?
  12. Unbreakable

It is not a one size fits all situation. There are many variables like experience, tolerance and goals to name a few.

A good place to begin doing your own research to get better familiar with what others have done in the past is in the Transdermal Forum. This is where a lot of older stuff like that is archived and it is a very good place to to find those very compounds you are referring to.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ams 4-AD RDe or FRL Alpha Bulk for test base
    By AwhYeah in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-16-2012, 09:25 PM
  2. Superdrol / Mohn / 4-ad trans or oral cycle
    By DCWI in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-17-2005, 07:40 PM
  3. 4-AD trans or 4-AD Cyp?????
    By Mr.50 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24