Boiling Test?

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
OK, so let's pretend Im a fictitious character who is extremely paranoid about injecting things into my body from places like Thailand.

Say that fictitious character had glass vials of Sustanon 250 in his possession. Could he put them in a saucepan of water and boil them for awhile to sterilize them to his OCD paranoia level of comfort, or will that ruin the compounds?

And before a smartass like me says something, no, im not going to inject while its still boiling hot :) (although, now that I think of it... heat reduces swelling...)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard if you add strychnine it sterilizes it :)

just giving back a little of your own humor :D

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
I heard if you add strychnine it sterilizes it :)

just giving back a little of your own humor :D
Yes, but I prefer the effect of rat poison, it gives you nice "dry gains" (someone here will get that)

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
OK, so let's pretend Im a fictitious character who is extremely paranoid about injecting things into my body from places like Thailand.

Say that fictitious character had glass vials of Sustanon 250 in his possession. Could he put them in a saucepan of water and boil them for awhile to sterilize them to his OCD paranoia level of comfort, or will that ruin the compounds?

And before a smartass like me says something, no, im not going to inject while its still boiling hot :) (although, now that I think of it... heat reduces swelling...)
If I were to hypothetically make a batch of something to inject, I would always boil it in a saucepan for about 20 minutes (slow boil) and no, the rubber stoppers will not blow out.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
What if its already made, by somebody in Thailand, and you just dont happen to have a jar of gypsy tears to protect you from AIDS? Will boiling already made test in a saucepan for 20 minutes ruin it in any way?

hodji killer

Awards
I would think that boiling it would change the coumpounds. I dont think I would tamper with anything I was going to inject.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I would think that boiling it would change the coumpounds. I dont think I would tamper with anything I was going to inject.
You are incorrect. Boiling it will not hurt it in any way. Some people bake it. If you are really that worried, you could always filter it with a .22um filter, but thats kinda expensive.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
That's all I needed to know. Boiling will kill anything in there, and will make me feel happy inside knowing that it will be sterile (Even if its bunk! lol)

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
You are incorrect. Boiling it will not hurt it in any way. Some people bake it. If you are really that worried, you could always filter it with a .22um filter, but thats kinda expensive.
Also, hard to push oil through a filter.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cary K Recipes 28
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
ryanp81 General Chat 20
CrazyChemist General Chat 8
Weight Loss 2