Andriol TC

jpower9

jpower9

Awards
I just got back from Mexico and picked up a bunch of Andriol TC. I have never cycled this stuff before and need some advice. I won't inject so that is not even an option. I'm 5'10", and 200 lbs. I have the Andriol TC in 40 mg tablets. From what I have read online, I'm going to need to take alot and this stuff has very mild toxicity levels. First, I need to know my dose and second, what else should I supplement this stuff with. I am currently taking creatine and protein and thats it. Ideas...??

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
Well the absorbtion of this stuff isnt that great i believe you'd probably need to dose it around 300mgs and up realistically probably around 500mgs/day. Also it probably needs to be taken every 2-3 hours to keep blood levels stable. I hope you picked up a boatload of this stuff cus your gonna need it if you want the same results from an inject. test cycle. As to what else to take with it i suppose you could stack anything with it depends on your goals but be sure to eat a rather fatty meal when you take these as it will help with the absorption.

jpower9

jpower9

Awards
Do I need to do any liver supplementation while taking this?

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
No, liver protection will not be necessary unless ofcourse you just want to take it for overall health. Andriol is not methylated, alkalyated or the likes and i believe it is absorbed via the lymphatic system which is why eating a fatty meal would help increase the absorption.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got back from Mexico and picked up a bunch of Andriol TC. I have never cycled this stuff before and need some advice. I won't inject so that is not even an option. I'm 5'10", and 200 lbs. I have the Andriol TC in 40 mg tablets. From what I have read online, I'm going to need to take alot and this stuff has very mild toxicity levels. First, I need to know my dose and second, what else should I supplement this stuff with. I am currently taking creatine and protein and thats it. Ideas...??
I thought andriol can in softgels.

You are going to need to take a **** load of it to get any effect.

jpower9

jpower9

Awards
I did buy a bunch of this stuff, and I picked it up cheap. $15.00 a box is what I paid, 30 per box 40 mg each. What about estrogen control? Do I need to be worried about that?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So at 500mg per day one box will last about two and a half days and at 300 mg per day one box will last four days. How many boxes did you get?

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You should have read up on it first. I've never heard of one reliable, experienced user having worthwhile results from Andriol. THEORETICALLY, some people should sell those and get some real test oil.

jpower9

jpower9

Awards
I bought 25 boxes so I have plenty. I bought it because I had a friend at the gym who used it and had awesome results. He only used 300 mgs a day. He used it because he's really not into injection either. He built pretty good mass in a short time, and kept it after his cycle and did not gain nearly any fat. His water retention didn't go through the roof either.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Then use it with a normal PCT and tell us how it works. Sounds like you already have the info you want.

jpower9

jpower9

Awards
I just finished my cycle. I picked up around 8 lbs but I also picked up some water weight, not alot but noticeable. All and all, a pretty decent cycle. I am feeling really drained and out of energy now that I have cycled off though.

jpower9

jpower9

Awards
I ran 400 mgs for 4 weeks. From everything I have read, I don't need to do much post cycle therapy. I am running 6 Oxo estrogen control.

pm39120

Awards
I ran 400 mgs for 4 weeks. From everything I have read, I don't need to do much post cycle therapy. I am running 6 Oxo estrogen control.
i think you might need a little more than that for PCT

barryama

Awards
Time of dose

Question, I just returned with a **** load as well however it this only remains in your system for a few hours, would it be wise to take it perhaps 2 before training for maximum effect?