second cycle t-bol dose

IroNwIlL2006

IroNwIlL2006

Awards
I ran a log of my first cycle on this forum here:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/70793-ironwill2006s-test-e.html
Im pretty set on my second cycle but just not sure about my t-bol kickstart. Cycle will incorporate tren ace but this will be at a low dose starting at 250 mg a week. It will be a 20 weeker, Ill be looking to gain mass and then cut up on the tren. Cycle will be as follows:

Weeks 1-18 test-e 500-600mg
weeks 1-4 t-bol ???
weeks 1-10 deca 400mg
weeks 13-20 tren ace 250mg - 350mg
weeks 3-20 hcg 500 - 600 iu
weeks 21-25 Toremifene Pct protocol
weeks 21-26 Igf Lr3 (2mg)

Lol with ancillaries this is looking to run me upwards of 7 or $800, so i'd love to stock up on t-bol but f-that. Im also wondering what a good dose of b6 would be. Ill have to pick up some caber for this one but Im thinking ill ride it out untill I get a flare up. Im usually the one to say less is more but I really believe this is the cycle to help me reach my goals. (Recomp) Currently 6ft 245lbs, back at 16-18% bodyfat. I had a significant post cycle crash but have managed to recover my lifts and maintain a good amount of my size. Im hoping the IGF will help this go 'round. Goal for this cycle is 240 @ 8%...:bb2:

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
your size, 60-80mg/day

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
I believe the common tbol dosage to be upwards of 50mgs.
When you say, "cycle is 240 @ 8%", is that your goal: 240lbs@8% bodyfat? Currently you state you are 245 at 16-18%, so your goal is to drop down 10%bodyfat which would have you loosing 24.5lbs of fat while gaining 20lbs of muscle. No offense but i think your goal is unrealistic. If you can achieve it more power to ya bro. Perhaps a better plan would be to do two seperate phases. Phase 1 would be to cut while preserving muscle. Wether anabolic steroids is needed in this phase is up to you but I would cut down to 225 aiming to be around 11-12% bodyfat. Then do a lean bulker/recomp which could realistically have you around 235-240 @ 8% bodyfat right around beach season. Either way the cycle you have outlined looks like it should yield some great results........keep is updated bro.

IroNwIlL2006

IroNwIlL2006

Awards
Thanks guys, I'd heard 40-60 but thought it sounded low. I'll start 50 and feel it out. I do know I wont make it to 8% bodyfat bro but I can dream about it. I just prefer longer cycles to shorter ones so 20 weeks is good for me in terms of length. Its just about deciding what to do with the time. I will keep a little log of the cycle on here though no matter what. And thanks for the suggestions bro, I appreciate it.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
18 weeks is a loooong cycle... thats like nearly half a year dude. Not saying it can't be done, but still. I'd be worried about the boys :) I'd make sure you have some arimidex on hand, I didn't see that in there.

Also, with an 18 week cycle, I would recommend getting blood work done every 4 weeks. Also make sure you got good joint support supps and whatnot.

Better take before and after pics!

IroNwIlL2006

IroNwIlL2006

Awards
Bad news for me on the t-bol. Couldn't get any so i'll just kick with halodrol. Still a good thread for people to refer to.

Funny you mention the joints, you should check the thread I just made. Rehabbing knee now I guess you could say. (inflammation) I wont be starting the cycle until the first week of march.

Also 20 weeks will pass quickly bro and the hcg and igf should really help recovery. Most guys recommend 15 weeks with the long esters so 20's not a big deal. I actually got the idea for this cycle from a sticky at the 1fast400 forum. Its an advanced bulking cycle only im cutting up at the end.

And yeah Im going to try to get some pics this time 'round.