Do you run AAS in conjunction with Clen? - AnabolicMinds.com

View Poll Results: Do you always use AAS with clen?

Voters
7. This poll is closed
  • Yes, details below

1 14.29%
  • No, never had any noticeable loss of muscle when dieting right.

6 85.71%

Do you run AAS in conjunction with Clen?

1. New Member

Do you run AAS in conjunction with Clen?

Just wondering since I am checking into clen at the moment and keep reading about how some people run something anabolic with it to spare muscle. I don't know if that means you definitely should or what, so if I was trying to lose 15 lbs of fat would I also lose 5 lbs of muscle? If so then I would probably want to run something along side.

2. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Clen itself is muscle sparing. From what I have read, running them simultaneously is not the best thing in the world for your heart.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Clen itself is muscle sparing. From what I have read, running them simultaneously is not the best thing in the world for your heart.
    In Big Cats article he says it is shown to be slightly anabolic in rats...not so in humans.
    •   

4. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

yeah, that is a tossup. it does encourage lipolysis tho, so depending on dosing I think you may raise overall metabolism high enough to burn muscle.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  5. Advanced Member

Go to bodybuilding.com and read big cats in depth profile on it.
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by SteelEntity View Post
    Go to bodybuilding.com and read big cats in depth profile on it.
    Yep, from the article...

"In several animal studies1,2,3 Clenbuterol was also shown to act as an anabolic, believed to be able to impart muscle gains. This was never demonstrated in humans4 however, and there is more evidence that its effect on catabolic hormones invokes the opposite. In any case, the animal studies used much higher doses5 then one would safely recommend for humans. The late Dan Duchaine, by many held in high regard as a steroid guru and a former writer of the now defunct MM2K, believed it had something to do with the stimulation of a third beta receptor, which was different in humans as opposed to other mammals, and that this was the reason humans did not receive any anabolic benefits. As with most of what Dan said, this is very questionable, but one of many possible explanations in a debate that still rages on. Despite the many claims of other bodybuilders that still swear it has some form of anabolic action, I must say I've seen enough proof to the contrary to strongly advise against buying clenbuterol for promoting muscle mass. You may be more than sorely disappointed. Next time you see a 230 pound, 6 foot top-level cyclist, let me know and I may change my mind. "

"It's also commonly stacked with anabolic steroids. Usually non-aromatizing steroids that give the user a leaner and harder look, and allow for less water retention. They serve a main purpose of allowing the user to keep as much of his hard-earned muscle mass as he tries to shed the fat he has stocked up in the off-season with catabolic precursors such as clenbuterol."
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Clen is not anabolic in humans, but it does help to break plateaus during a diet. Clen is not a backbone cutter, but it has it's uses. I am a bigger fan of using it in a localized transdermal than orally.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  8. Advanced Member

I just got some Helios, the oral one. I hear it's good. I am going to run it the last half of my tren cycle. I am reacting to tren really well. No night sweats, my mood is slightly more aggressive but nothing I can't control. I love it.
  9. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

I have used it both ways, I know as Dsade said it's not good to keep your heart going that fast with anabolics(can cause enlargement of ventricles)

If used on cycle do it every now and then, not a straight cycle.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  10. Recovering AXoholic

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Clen is not anabolic in humans, but it does help to break plateaus during a diet. Clen is not a backbone cutter, but it has it's uses. I am a bigger fan of using it in a localized transdermal than orally.
    I don't think it's the clen itself that's anabolic, but the cAMP it creates can be pretty anabolic/anticatabolic.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  11. New Member

Everything I ever read about clen says to run it during your PCT.
  12. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by angelo212 View Post
    Everything I ever read about clen says to run it during your post cycle therapy.
    Yea it is said to combat cortisol, and protect muscle. It also will enhance your mood, as pct is usually a not so fun time.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Do you run your standard PCT with Letro? Need help!!!
    By Lee Van Cleef in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-29-2012, 08:23 PM
  2. Do you HAVE to reconstitute IGF with .6% AA?
    By dsw222 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 03-04-2008, 08:20 AM
  3. what do you mix your superdrol powder with?
    By John Smeton in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-25-2005, 02:11 PM
  4. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-31-2004, 06:50 PM
  5. Do you use Neoprenes in you training?
    By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-19-2004, 04:18 AM