Starting first cycle soon.

GtWrestler

GtWrestler

Awards
So I am fixing to start my first Cycle of Test-E.

I am planning on running 250mg a week with nolva as a pct and may even run a little bit during cycle if bloating gets too bad.

I am currently about 175 5'10" and have had trouble gaining any more weight. Hopefully this will get me going. Currently I am in taking about 200g+ of protein a day, 5gcreatine, 500mg glutamine, and eating like a horse. I am in the Gym about 5-6 times a week

Is 250mg(test-e) a week going to be enough to see significant gains off of a ten week cycle?

Also any other advice would be appreciated, I am very excited to start but also kind of nervous!

onezerozero

Awards
@ 250/wk most gains will fade after pct. the problem with test is that it isn't the most anabolic AAS. in fact mg for mg its the least anabolic there is besides primo

that being said, it is a good base because it mimics your normal hormonal chemistry and at a low dose it isn't too androgenic to cause any BPH, acne, hairloss, or titties. i would add an oral for the first/last 6 weeks or throw in some equipoise @200-400 mg/wk, this would be a good balanced anabolic cycle.

GtWrestler

GtWrestler

Awards
So Epistane + test in the begining for h/e long and epi cycle should last(Epistane is new to me) or would u say run the epi before even starting the test cycle?

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Go with turinabol or dianabol to kickstart. None of that over the counter nonsense - stick with the tried and true - its what the Governator would do!!!

GtWrestler

GtWrestler

Awards
Lol woo there man. Like I said first cycle, a little nervous not so sure im ready to get into turinabol quit yet. Ive also have a couple of friends who have had gyno with d-bol. Skury. Appriciate the input though!

ok so heres what im looking at right now please let me know if anyone see's anything wrong with this immediatly seeing as how i plan on starting in a couple days.

I plan on taking Epistane for about 3 weeks at 40mg pre cycle and then one week epi(40mg)+test e(250mg) then transitition to only test e for the next 9 weeks followed up by nolva as a pct. Still planning on only running 250mg test e but considering kicking it up to 500.

Thanks for the help, let me know what you think!

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
if your friends had AIs and SERMs on hand, and ran their cycles properly, gyno wouldn't be an issue. Turinabol is the steroid that halodrol 50 is the prosteroid to. It's fairly mild... you're not going to see a whole lot the first few weeks on test thats why people usually kickstart with an oral.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
250mg a week is not enough IMO, you will make very small gains and probably lose more than you gain during PCT due to the shutdown, kick it up to 500mg, which is not that much, then do some sort of mild oral for the first four weeks, like epi, or pick your poison, you will not feel the test for a few weeks, i usually take 2X my normal dose for the first two shots too, otherwise if its a long ester you are waiting for ages, many people dont feel test enth for like 5 weeks plus, for a first cycle 500mg a week of test and 20mg of superdrol for three weeks would be very nice indeed, also, that sounds like maybe a bit too much training for a naturual lifter, hard tos ay though without knowing your training style...

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
oh, and get HCG and use tor for PCT or its not even worth it, yo have not been through the ravages of PCT yet, so you dont know, but take my word for it, gaining 25 lbs just to loose 15 of them or more in PCT due to shut down is NOT fun,

GtWrestler

GtWrestler

Awards
What would be a good HCG?
And thanks for the info everyone very much appriciated looks like ill kick it up too 500mg a week and deff get an HCG when a good one is recomended.