Generic Labz Mega Zol

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.59%

Generic Labz Mega Zol

So I purchased a bottle of the original superdrol from a friend and he threw in a bottle of mega-zol. i didn't know enough about it so i obviously haven't started using it. from what i have gathered it seems to be a non-methylated version of winstrol. is it even effective being oral and non-methylated and should i just stack it with what you'd normally stack with winny? say some test cyp or a PH/PS/AAS used in cutting? any experience or further knowledge on it please... thanks.

2. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by dville04 View Post
    So I purchased a bottle of the original superdrol from a friend and he threw in a bottle of mega-zol. i didn't know enough about it so i obviously haven't started using it. from what i have gathered it seems to be a non-methylated version of winstrol. is it even effective being oral and non-methylated and should i just stack it with what you'd normally stack with winny? say some test cyp or a PH/PS/anabolic steroids used in cutting? any experience or further knowledge on it please... thanks.
    it is supposedly a winstrol like compound that is non methylated...doses need to be high tho to even compare to winstrol. Running it solo is pretty much a waste of time imo. You could use with test prop or other traditional "cutters"
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.59%

ok, thank you very much. another thing also is the dose on the bottle says do not exceed 3 caps in 24hrs, but since it is non-methyl i was told by the almighty "they" to dose around twice as much as the recommendations but i was wary of this comment since my opinion in most matters is that the recommendations on most products are there for a reason. what's your opinion on this? again i appreciate the help.
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

what are you asking? Be clearer in your questions. I think you are asking what dose is safe...?

300mg can be done but i have never used that high. Ive heard of a few that did around 450mg. I used it stacked with other stuff so i cant say how it acts for me when ran solo at those doses....
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.59%

yeah i was asking what was safe. i don't plan on running it solo either. not entirely sure what i am gonna stack it with...
  6. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I haven't seen anyone get anything for results at 75mg/day, seems like 150 is the bottom end to start. Are they 25s or 50s? I have a bunch of prostanazol, and they are 25s
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

How suppressive is prostan ?
  8. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

less than halo from what i've seen
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.57%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    less than halo from what i've seen
    I wish I would have gotten some of the prostan, that was one I was actually willing to give a whirl. I might try Furza.
  10. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%

Winztrol from juggernaut is the same compound as well, available + cheap
    This space for rent

11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.57%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Winztrol from juggernaut is the same compound as well, available + cheap
    Everywhere is sold out.
  12. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.81%

I ran it up to 300-350mg solo a year ago and it was an utter waste of time, granted it was my first cycle of anything. Hurt my joints, spiked my blood pressure and absolutely no strength gains, just placebo the first week. Only thing I got were increadible pumps. I'd say go with furazadrol, it's gotten better reviews.
  13. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

yeah you need to go high on doses and by that time you get all the sides full blown, not worth it. I stacked it from 25mg to 100mg just for something a lil extra, cant say what it did do for me tho.

ReaperX pm me if you want
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.59%

yeah i have the 50mg ones. i was kind of under the impression that these would turn out somehwhat worthless being non-methyl and oral, but oh well. i might do something along the same lines as piston did just throw it in with another stack to give it maybe an extra little something... we'll see...
  15. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%

from what i've read it mostly does hardening. So its great if you are a 8% bf getting ready for a show, it will help firm you up even more and make veins really pop.
    This space for rent

16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Stacking it with superdrol might be really hard on your joints as it's pretty dry. In the past it seemed to be pretty popular with something like ErgoMax or PheraPlex. It was stacked with halo and M-TRN pretty often too though...and along the lines of what Easy said, that would make for a great recomp and really harden ya' up.

If it were me, I would use it with a phera product.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

Similar Forum Threads

1. Generic Labz Mega-TRN Expiration?
    By bigred869 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-01-2013, 10:53 PM
  2. generic labz mega-trn
    By james1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-26-2009, 05:17 PM
  3. Generic Labs Mega-zol dosage
    By xterra in forum Anabolics