ok buying my first prohormone!!!

guyver2k

Awards
i'm thinking of H drol or M drol.
does anyone have experience with ordering these to canada. what companies are usually good for delivery. havent found alot of info on this

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how old are you? how long have you been lifting? height and weight? what hand do you wipe your ass with?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
dont do it you bloody idiot.

how many people over the last few days have told you not to go ahead with it. you have absolutely no idea what your doing. your not going to "get huge asap" like you think you are. You have done little to no research at all which is crucial to a successful cycle.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
dont do it you bloody idiot.

how many people over the last few days have told you not to go ahead with it. you have absolutely no idea what your doing. your not going to "get huge asap" like you think you are. You have done little to no research at all which is crucial to a successful cycle.
Let natural selection take over now. He won't be able to pollute the world with his offspring.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
lol ok, i guess some people just have to find out the hard way....Anadrol anyone?

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Have had no problems ordering anything out of the USA.

guyver2k

Awards
lol I'm not i just hired a trainer today. i just ordered superdrol and novedex. still pickin out a serm if anyone wants to give me advice for that.
i'm doing a hard year of training before i start that. but i have done tons of research now and am more educated and confident to hold off till i real my goals naturally before i decide to take the plunge.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
if you've got a year till you take the SD then make sure you educate yourself so you know exactly what your doing. One error was buying the novedex. Its kinda useless for an SD cycle.

guyver2k

Awards
i see well what would u recommend as a serm for SD and any other PCT for it?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
its probably the most ran ph on this site over the past few years. there are literally hundreds of logs and posts about this PH. try an advanced search..."superdrol" search titles only and away you go. It should not be taken lightly.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i doubt you are going to wait a year...

if you are going to wait a year then why did you buy it now...

sounding all excited and sh1t...

how old are you? 15?

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
i see well what would u recommend as a serm for superdrol and any other post cycle therapy for it?
I recommend Scotch coupled with some sort of heavy sedative - preferably an opioid of some kind.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
no there was a thread around that was called superdrol for dummies.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I researched that pct can be pretty rough sometimes. For my support sups & pct I got a couple of bricks of heroin for any leg & back pumps. Also for lethargy, crack is pretty amazing. It makes the lethargy disappear instantly. The only problem is you have to do it every 15 minutes and when it's gone you find yourself on the phone at 5am calling everone you know looking for more. Whenever sleep becomes an issue I take a half a dozen ambien. I don't think any cycle's complete without. Good luck!

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I know its a small detail but superdrol is not a prohormone. You should definitely learn what things are b4 you put them in your body.

RoidGracie

Fascinating...Would have been nice to reach all those goals in one year. Superdrol with no pct knowledge is definitely the way to go for a first cycle.....I took 2 superdrol tablets before I realized, neah, better not do this one.

RoidGracie

Of course, some gamma-o, Weider anabolic mega packs, and liquid smilax under the tongue might do nicely.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
I researched that post cycle therapy can be pretty rough sometimes. For my support sups & post cycle therapy I got a couple of bricks of heroin for any leg & back pumps. Also for lethargy, crack is pretty amazing. It makes the lethargy disappear instantly. The only problem is you have to do it every 15 minutes and when it's gone you find yourself on the phone at 5am calling everone you know looking for more. Whenever sleep becomes an issue I take a half a dozen ambien. I don't think any cycle's complete without. Good luck!
Meth or coke can be good replacements in your stack when crack is whack.

If you can't afford a brick of heroin, you can steal your mom's valium when she's passed out drunk, or while she's at the bar picking up new men.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Meth or coke can be good replacements in your stack when crack is whack.

If you can't afford a brick of heroin, you can steal your mom's valium when she's passed out drunk, or while she's at the bar picking up new men.
Good point Phil! Not only is the meth cheaper but I hear its half-life is much longer than crack as well. But wait... how do you know my mom's on valium and that she's a bar whore? Dammit she's caused me enough pain, now I'm gonna have to add prozac to my pct...

RoidGracie

Maybe there should be a second pct sticky, one for people who refuse to read the first one, yet continue to ask the same questions over and over...this would contain some of the more "controversial" products listed above. Squirrel balls sublingually does wonders. The theory is, squirells eat nuts, and this has an effect on their nuts so, putting their nuts under your tongue is probably beneficial. I'm done.