swelling at sight

hodji killer

Awards
Hey guys I have a question. This is my 3rd injection of sustanon 250 and Im having some sight pain wich I know is normal but this is the only time I have had swelling in the sight. I injected in the thigh. my cycle is sust 250 twice a week thanks for the help.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Hey guys I have a question. This is my 3rd injection of sustanon 250 and Im having some sight pain wich I know is normal but this is the only time I have had swelling in the sight. I injected in the thigh. my cycle is sust 250 twice a week thanks for the help.
Did you prep the area first? (wow I just sounded like a doctor right there..lol)

hodji killer

Awards
ya took a shower washed my hands and used alcohol.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Pain and soreness at the site is actually very normal, when you say swelling....how bad is it?

hodji killer

Awards
not too bad im not in pain I dont have a fever its just tight and noticably swolen from the other leg. it is also contained only on that muscle

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
not too bad im not in pain I dont have a fever its just tight and noticably swolen from the other leg. it is also contained only on that muscle
you said you did 3 injects, one in the leg that is swollen...where did you do the other 2..and how did those go?

hodji killer

Awards
they have all been in the leg once every three days I probably need to change up the sight. Its the next day and it hasnt got any worse but only alittle better. Is twice a week in the same sight too much for sustonon 250?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!