Havoc and Creatine

oakland6913

oakland6913

Awards
Can you stack Havoc and Creatine for good results? :squat:

jman2129

jman2129

Awards
i believe most c17a methyls work through creatine synthesis so adding creatine could help

cons: will contribute to back pumps

I would save for pct

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can you stack Havoc and Creatine for good results? :squat:
I've used creatine while on cycle in the past and all it did was contribute to horrible back pumps most of the time. You should get very nice pumps from the havoc alone and should not need the creatine. Save it for PCT imho.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its bad for the kidneys afaik.
Renal(Kidney) stress from creatine supplementation is most often the result of a pre-renal issue(Mainly dehydration.) This is usually the result of chronic use coupled with inadequate fluid hydration that significantly needs to increase with creatine use. If you hydrate well and cycle on and off the creatine you can easily avoid this potential issue.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Pointless. As stated above, save it for PCT.

zpnq

zpnq

Awards
Renal(Kidney) stress from creatine supplementation is most often the result of a pre-renal issue(Mainly dehydration.) This is usually the result of chronic use coupled with inadequate fluid hydration that significantly needs to increase with creatine use. If you hydrate well and cycle on and off the creatine you can easily avoid this potential issue.
The danger is increased because of the added stress of AAS on the kidneys.

dinoiii has a liver chalk talk thread over at DA, there is discussion on the stress on the kidneys there. It seems the dangers of creatine on an every day basis are pretty low, but while on a cycle is a different story.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The danger is increased because of the added stress of anabolic steroids on the kidneys.

dinoiii has a liver chalk talk thread over at DA, there is discussion on the stress on the kidneys there. It seems the dangers of creatine on an every day basis are pretty low, but while on a cycle is a different story.
I totally hear ya. There are so many outside factors that can unknowingly contribute to renal issues whether on cycle or not, but certainly anabolics will add renal stress that may potentially add fuel to the fire that already exists. Creatine is fairly safe indeed when used responsibly, however like any supplement or medication if abused the consequences may await you.

The example of potential renal issues with creatine use that i used in my prior post is a very real possibility whether you're on cycle or not. I've actually witnessed this first hand in my profession. I'll have to check out that thread dinoii has. I'm sure he has tons of great info in there.