4wkr: Var/Prop/IGF, Opinions?

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Greetings,

I've been absent from the gym almost a year now, and I haven't touched an anabolic in at least that long or longer; I'd say 14-15 months or so. I'm currently 26yr old, 5'9", 170lbs, 15% BF - previously 195lbs, 12% BF.

That said, I have just gotten myself back into the gym, and I'm already thinking about another cycle. I want to hold off until I put on another 10lbs on and get my loads back up to par with my previous training program (I follow a mixture of HST and DC principles); which should be fairly easy to do.

I have enough "workout fuel" to go 8-10wks, but I've been contemplating a shorter Var/Prop/IGF 4wk cycle instead (aside from WNY, these are the only compounds/peptides I have). I have little experience with short cycles (most of mine have been 8wks and longer).

So to those who know and who have personal experience in this area, what can I expect from a short cycle such as the one I've described? Would you change anything? Pros/Cons? Will I experience a shut down similar to those experienced in longer cycles? ect ... Any information regarding my concerns will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Sprt

PS: I'm really just looking to get back in shape (i.e., cut down on BF, increase LBM [even if only slightly], increase loads, and up endurance). I also have T3 and DNP on hand, but I'm not sure if I'm going to run them. Ideally, now would be a good time considering it’s still cold out. Let me know what you think. Thanks.