Bold with epi/havoc

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
Well, i decided on this stack seems to be very safe. and some say its synergistic. i want to run Havoc at 30/30/30/30. But theres alot of argument over the true effective dose with Bold. Some say 600mg is fine for under 220lbs. while the other half is 800mg. and a few vouch a 1g is best. Whats truely best dose?

This stuff aint cheap. Id like to make sure how many bottles i need. 3-4.

jman2129

jman2129

Awards
what are your stats?
is this your first cycle of a hormonal compound?
do you have a solid post cycle therapy set up?
do you have support supps?
how long do you plan on running the bold?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, i decided on this stack seems to be very safe. and some say its synergistic. i want to run Havoc at 30/30/30/30. But theres alot of argument over the true effective dose with Bold. Some say 600mg is fine for under 220lbs. while the other half is 800mg. and a few vouch a 1g is best. Whats truely best dose?

This stuff aint cheap. Id like to make sure how many bottles i need. 3-4.
Havoc is a great compound and you should yield some nice results at 30-40mg/day. In regard to the 1,4AD, honestly anything less than at least 1 gram/day run for 6-8 weeks is a complete waste. There is much question as to the actual conversion rate. If it was me, i would run it at 1.5 grams/day for 6-8 weeks min and stacked with something. When the bulk powder was available it was MUCH more cost effective than it is now. Here's a link to a good discussion about 1,4AD we all had a while back.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/959661-post36.html

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
OMG...well im not sure if thats just cost effective. thats around 8 bottles LOL! Only reason i wanted to stack is to improve the bulking potential although havoc is strong its mostly smaller Lean mass gains.

Im not sure ill run bold at this time. Ill look into that thread now. Thanks

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
what are your stats?
is this your first cycle of a hormonal compound?
do you have a solid post cycle therapy set up?
do you have support supps?
how long do you plan on running the bold?
im 195 at 12%...cutting to get under 10 and then will see what good bulking stacks are worth doing, if not a solo run of havoc for the 2nd time.
everything else ive obtained for my past cycle which went well other than elevated BP. and headaches from the Torem.

If bold was more effective at a lower dose, i was deciding on either 8 weeks prior to Havoc(4 weeks). Or running both by bridging in havoc after bold kicks in

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OMG...well im not sure if thats just cost effective. thats around 8 bottles LOL! Only reason i wanted to stack is to improve the bulking potential although havoc is strong its mostly smaller Lean mass gains.

Im not sure ill run bold at this time. Ill look into that thread now. Thanks
No problem. It's completely not cost effective imho at this point in time to really get anything out of it. It's a mild anabolic that is definately best when stacking it. Good luck with the cycle, and if you have any questions about havoc let me know.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
No problem. It's completely not cost effective imho at this point in time to really get anything out of it. It's a mild anabolic that is definately best when stacking it. Good luck with the cycle, and if you have any questions about havoc let me know.
last question: I was also considering Revolt (only other viable option to a good bulk with havoc), but was unsure of possible sides other than it Raising BP even further. Mostly concerned of its potential of aggravating gyno, Would Havoc's anti-estro like qualities keep that in check? i couldnt find much info on Revolt/xmass stacked with havoc, other than one log and few random questions

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
last question: I was also considering Revolt (only other viable option to a good bulk with havoc), but was unsure of possible sides other than Raising BP. Mostly concerned of its potential of aggravating gyno, Would Havoc's anti-estro like qualities keep that in check?
I think either revolt or propadrol would be a very good option to stack with havoc. I actually have some X-mass(Max-LMG clone) that i'll eventually run as a stack with havoc. I know people that have had some great gains in strength and size on this stack and absolutely loved it. The havoc should help keep some of the wetness associated with the revolt at bay.

Now revolt(Max-LMG clone) is a progestin and it's possible to have progestin induced gyno flare up, so as always have your ancillaries in place if need be.

jman2129

jman2129

Awards
yeah Revolt is a Max Lmg clone. Been know to cause gyno and yes Havoc is dry but i wouldnt risk it. I think Propadrol would be a better choice. It is a unique projestin with an anit-e(3-OHAT). Prop is more of a hardening compound then a mass builder. I took it and double dosed(do not recommend) and gained 9lbs in 4 weeks. It stacks will with h-drol but i think it would work well with Havoc. I would take some Cissus for joints as Prop and Havoc will dry out your joints.

My next cycle will be Bold @ 1g per day for 6-8 weeks and havoc at 30/30/30/30.

Will use Toremifene @ 120x3 90x4 then 90/60/30

Better hurry on the prop though they are reformulating it soon.

EDIT: oops sorry trauma we must have posted around the same time

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
yeah Revolt is a Max Lmg clone. Been know to cause gyno and yes Havoc is dry but i wouldnt risk it. I think Propadrol would be a better choice. It is a unique projestin with an anit-e(3-OHAT). Prop is more of a hardening compound then a mass builder. I took it and double dosed(do not recommend) and gained 9lbs in 4 weeks. It stacks will with h-drol but i think it would work well with Havoc. I would take some Cissus for joints as Prop and Havoc will dry out your joints.

i considered this as well. but havent few reported flare up on Prop as well? i mean...i have the original superdrol here that i never used from fear of getting delayed gyno etc.

So maybe Prop is much lesser a risk than Revolt? I was thinking Furazadrol was best but alot of these get drier as i go down the list. Would you say its best steering clear of projestin?

Are you personally prone to Gyno and saw no issue with it?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed that i'd throw some cissus in there for joint issues. I still think that either the propadrol or the revolt will stack nicely with havoc. The revolt will definately not be as dry as the prop, so you may want to give that a try. Even if you are prone to gyno just take all the necessary precautions and have all the ancillaries on hand to CYA.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Sounds like a solid stack. I still have my 1,4AD bulk powder, so i'll probably be running a similar stack in the future. Make sure you post up a log when you run it.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
Prop seems much less of a Risk so i will go that way.

Cycle so far
------------
Havoc: 30, 30, 30-40, 30-40
Propadrol: 60 or 90mg?? 1-2 bottles?

jman2129

jman2129

Awards
Because you are running two compounds i would stick to 60mg ED with the prop. If you ramp up the prop your joint pain will hinder your lifting. Will def. be a good short cycle with good gains. Get some torm for a quick recovery and have nolva on hand just in case.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Cycle so far
------------
Prop at 60-90mg should work well. I'd start at 60mg and gauge your results from there. Always start lower and adjust as needed. Havoc at 30-40mg is the sweet spot for most, so you should have some nice results.

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established

Cycle so far
------------
Did you do this? If so, how'd it come out? I'm thinking about the same stack for next time.