combine test prop and primo

thechango

Awards
so im planning my 2nd cycle, i want to do a bulk cycle(as lean as possible), and try to get as much strength as possible, 1st cycle was test e 500/week. so for this cycle i was planning to add some orals(var , diana, winnie, dont know yet but just a little) and some primo since i got some really cheap.
the idea was test e 500mg/week and primo 500mg/week. and add diana or sthing the 1st few weeks.
the problem here is my dealer run out of test e (no test cyp either as he never got that) he gots test prop so i started to think how to combine it with primo and some oral to get the cycle i want.
by the time i buy the stuff he may got test e again but i just want to see what can i do with prop.
what i was thinking is starting with primo+var or primo+winnie for about 2-3 weeks, then by the 3rd or 4th week cut the oral and start with prop+primo for 8 weeks or so (10 weeks total). the other idea is start with primo+prop for 8 weeks and end with just primo + var or diana or sthing.
the only problem i see with this is i dont know if i will like to pin eod (the prop) , in my 1st cycle i really liked pinning twice a week but eod is a little too much i think.
well, hope someone can give me some ideas.
cya

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with test + primo, with turinabol for a kickstart. But I defer to many here who are much more wise.