Epi-compounds dissappearing for good?

  1. Epi-compounds dissappearing for good?


    Been looking around for brands of epi I would trust, havoc, epistane, epithin-e seems they are sold out all over.

    Is it just a brief shortage or is the supply really drying up?

    I dont visit alot of different forums, so if anyone has access to ibe or other sites, please post what youve read.

    And today I read this:

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    .................
    Once this material runs out, Havoc will not be manufactured by us anymore.
    If this is true, this is very sad, regardless of the who came first argument, I wont buy any other brands than the three I trust, Ive been beat by too many knockoffs.

    PHF Rep



  2. Epidrol is a legit clone and still available at NP.
    “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post
    Epidrol is a legit clone and still available at NP.
    Currently Out Of Stock
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    Currently Out Of Stock
    Check Suprememuscle

    Says its in stock (until you add it to your cart, doh!).


    EST's clone is available at a few other e-tailers...
    “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post
    Check Suprememuscle

    Says its in stock (until you add it to your cart, doh!).


    EST's clone is available at a few other e-tailers...
    Appreciate the response, epidrol seemed to be ok, never tried it, but some people liked it, but the top three Im looking for seem to be out of stock everywhere I look.

    Please do not post websites or sources, I dont want this thread locked or deleted like so many others.

    I will keep looking, but does anyone else not see this? I certainly didnt see it coming.
    PHF Rep


  6. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Appreciate the response, epidrol seemed to be ok, never tried it, but some people liked it, but the top three Im looking for seem to be out of stock everywhere I look.

    Please do not post websites or sources, I dont want this thread locked or deleted like so many others.

    I will keep looking, but does anyone else not see this? I certainly didnt see it coming.
    Suprememuscle is nutra's 'sister' site, no harm in posting that.

    I think all the raw's are going to get harder to source and lots of products will wither away...
    “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post
    Suprememuscle is nutra's 'sister' site, no harm in posting that.

    I think all the raw's are going to get harder to source and lots of products will wither away...
    I know about supreme, that was more of a pre-emptive warning to other posters, but I think you are correct about the raws and products withering away.
    PHF Rep


  8. The production runs of Havoc are coming to an end, but the one currently in production will be shipping out to Nutra on Thursday of this week.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The production runs of Havoc are coming to an end, but the one currently in production will be shipping out to Nutra on Thursday of this week.
    Whats the reason?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by TheAnimalG View Post
    Whats the reason?
    Well...I don't want to fire up the drama over here, but certain factors led to a complete bottom out of the profit for this product. Add to it the cost and headache of having to defend my product against blatant lies and undercutting, and finally the added cost of convincing my trusted suppliers to continue supplying in the face of threats by certain government organizations...and it has become more headache than it is worth.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  11. Basically,company A can put it out at say $30, with a profit of $12 - When company B puts it out at $40, with the same $12 profit. Because company A some how found a way to get the RAWS for less, they put it out cheaper so everyone will hit it up. All this is just an example, of course. So in the end, company B can not lower their price enough to make it in to the BLACK, thus causing them to drop it.

    I know, I could have made that clearer, but I'm tired...

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnimalG View Post
    Whats the reason?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Basically,company A can put it out at say $30, with a profit of $12 - When company B puts it out at $40, with the same $12 profit. Because company A some how found a way to get the RAWS for less, they put it out cheaper so everyone will hit it up. All this is just an example, of course. So in the end, company B can not lower their price enough to make it in to the BLACK, thus causing them to drop it.

    I know, I could have made that clearer, but I'm tired...
    Especially when company A's material magically comes out tested as something that costs 1/5th the price of what they claim is on the label.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  13. well i know they are no longer sponsors but IBE is not out of the epi race, rather they are recouping and will be releasing it again in the future, how far in the future is unknown but it will def be back.

    has anyone tried epidrol thats run either havoc or epistane to compare it to?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post

    has anyone tried epidrol thats run either havoc or epistane to compare it to?
    The few reports we have, compared with havoc, are favorable.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  15. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The few reports we have, compared with havoc, are favorable.
    sounds good. thanks Dsade.

  16. Glad to hear havoc will be back atleast once more, it's the only product of all the like out now Ive tried and I had fantastic results!

  17. I actually have a bottle of EPIDROL, EPI-E, and HAVOC... so I think i'm OK for the time being.

  18. It looks like it's going to be a crazy race for the checkout button once those final shipments of Havoc arrive.

    Have you ran any of those before Matthew?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  19. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    It looks like it's going to be a crazy race for the checkout button once those final shipments of Havoc arrive.
    Well, just so it doesn't look like we are misleading in order to boost sales, the final raw order was medium sized. The production of the material takes some time, but we asked that it be shipped as it is finished. Havoc will probably be in and out of stock for the next couple of months before the material we ordered and paid for runs out, as production time seems to be the bottleneck.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  20. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Well, just so it doesn't look like we are misleading in order to boost sales, the final raw order was medium sized. The production of the material takes some time, but we asked that it be shipped as it is finished. Havoc will probably be in and out of stock for the next couple of months before the material we ordered and paid for runs out, as production time seems to be the bottleneck.
    Naaa, that thought never crossed my mind, your product sold itself, there wasnt a need to boost sales. Whats on my mind is the fact that so many places are out of stock of yours and others, and although I havent been around as much lately, there was no warning that I got wind of, and it seems now I will have to pay a premium and order from someplace I would not usually do business with or wait on the chance that I may catch havoc in stock at np, or the "recouping" from the ibe guys may or may not happen, no one knows the future. Im not trying to cause any drama and I appreciate dsade being honest with his info, but like the rest of you, I deal with the here and now, and it seems like epi's are going the way of the wind real quick.
    PHF Rep


  21. I've run EPIDROL with great results. 8 lbs at 20/30/40/40. Strength increased, as well as lean body mass. Good compound. Bare in mind that the 8 lbs is after post cycle therapy. So that's a good keep, IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    It looks like it's going to be a crazy race for the checkout button once those final shipments of Havoc arrive.

    Have you ran any of those before Matthew?

  22. Eight (assuming dry) pounds from a four weeker would be fine in my book.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  23. 100% dry. Post cycle therapy included Post Cycle Support/Derm.Sustain/DRIVE.

    Bloodwork came back great! No red flags at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Eight (assuming dry) pounds from a four weeker would be fine in my book.

  24. Wow, exciting to hear that. I might have to stock up myself.

    I owe you for that (bloodwork results are always much appreciated).
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to matthew76 again.

    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  25. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Wow, exciting to hear that. I might have to stock up myself.

    I owe you for that (bloodwork results are always much appreciated).
    given muscle memory played a part have you checked my log below? also ADDED 5lbs during that post cycle therapy, this compound definately provides maintainable gains, grab it from whoever and wherever you can specially if its from one of the first generation producers.

    just make sure to keep it out if the heat and if possible keep it in the fridge all the time, bring individual doses with you if you have to not the whole bottle....

  26. Agreed.

    I know you can pick up EPIDROL and EPI-E for $31 each. I'm thinking of getting one of each just to have.

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    given muscle memory played a part have you checked my log below? also ADDED 5lbs during that post cycle therapy, this compound definately provides maintainable gains, grab it from whoever and wherever you can specially if its from one of the first generation producers.

    just make sure to keep it out if the heat and if possible keep it in the fridge all the time, bring individual doses with you if you have to not the whole bottle....

  27. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Agreed.

    I know you can pick up EPIDROL and EPI-E for $31 each. I'm thinking of getting one of each just to have.
    I've had some really good success with Epidrol too. Its a solid product and very comparable to the pre-order Epistane bottle I got in '06.

  28. What about Methyl E? I'm sure you ran that too, no?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  29. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    What about Methyl E? I'm sure you ran that too, no?
    I had good results with the batch that I used, but I felt very depressed while I was on it. I definitely didn't feel that way on Epidrol or Epistane. I have no comment on why its currently being blown out at what seems to be cost..........

  30. For the price, and the fact it's only 75 caps... I will refrain.

    I'm sue SM had the hook-up, though! LOL!

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    What about Methyl E? I'm sure you ran that too, no?

  31. Eh, if the price is right it'll sell.

    What constitutes good results? Strength, size, both?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  32. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    For the price, and the fact it's only 75 caps... I will refrain.

    I'm sue SM had the hook-up, though! LOL!
    Yeah, I used to have a lot hormonals, but I've managed to thin out my stash into something that doesn't look too unrealistic for personal use. It doesn't make much sense to have things that you know you will never use.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The few reports we have, compared with havoc, are favorable.
    almost as good, havoc is still numero uno in my book

    gutted it's coming to an end
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. looking for good source of casein.
    By phaledax in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-18-2005, 02:31 PM
  2. Compound Lifting for me?
    By newmuscle in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-28-2004, 02:32 AM
  3. I'm staying here for good
    By LethalGunz34 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-09-2003, 03:48 PM
  4. Commercial Trandermals shutdown for good? Read and post
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-05-2002, 08:16 PM
Log in
Log in