sexual side effects on T1-Pro

1. sexual side effects on T1-Pro

Going on my third week on T1-Pro cycle. 4 sqirts a day. I cannot maintain a erection. This sucks!!!!!!! Is there something I can take that will make me superman again? Sometimes it will get up but won't maintain while having sex. If it does come back, it's limp and soft.

2. I feel sorry for you! I must have a better reaction to the 4ad in the t1Pro. I seem to be a walking hardon
    •   

3. More 4ad is the answer get some oral or sublingual 4ad and find a dosage which makes you "superman"

I feel dirty for having called another man superman I will be spending the rest of the day meditating upon straightness

4. Sorry 'bout your luck buddy but my drive is kicking in super overdrive.

I was a little tired at first but I took a few more 4-ad capsules a day.

I take 12ml a day of T-1 Pro and an extra 100mg of 4-ad a day. But you gotta be intense at the gym though really hard and intense.

have a good one

5. Where can I get some 4Ad by itself? Will GNC carry them? *sigh*

I feel like a 80 year old mang. Even Hugh Heifner can get it up! with Viags of course!
    •   

6. I got all my supplies from PowerNutrition.net

if your not sure, they have excellent customer service

7. yeah i got my t1pro from them, I cannot wait couple days for my shipment. I want to get some today.

8. Originally posted by theSCHICK
    I feel sorry for you! I must have a better reaction to the 4ad in the t1Pro. I seem to be a walking hardon
    Me too! At least 5 a day! Had my wife help me with a couple yesterday!

9. Originally posted by abzolute
    Where can I get some 4Ad by itself? Will GNC carry them? *sigh*

I feel like a 80 year old mang. Even Hugh Heifner can get it up! with Viags of course!
    Sorry to hear about your situation< Molecular Nutrition does carry 4 ad capsules, in any event you can cross the other side(BB.com) for some companies that carries this capsules, However, first ask the bros of Powernutrition if they carry any!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. my experience on 2 weeks on T1-Pro info
    By abzolute in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-09-2003, 09:44 PM
  2. Second Week results on T1 Pro
    By 2cAnnons in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-24-2003, 11:11 AM
  3. Cutting on T1-PRO
    By Nelson in forum Cycle Info