sexual side effects on T1-Pro

abzolute

Awards
Going on my third week on T1-Pro cycle. 4 sqirts a day. I cannot maintain a erection. This sucks!!!!!!! Is there something I can take that will make me superman again? Sometimes it will get up but won't maintain while having sex. If it does come back, it's limp and soft.

theSCHICK

Awards
I feel sorry for you! I must have a better reaction to the 4ad in the t1Pro. I seem to be a walking hardon

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
More 4ad is the answer get some oral or sublingual 4ad and find a dosage which makes you "superman"

I feel dirty for having called another man superman I will be spending the rest of the day meditating upon straightness

littlebigguy

Awards
Sorry 'bout your luck buddy but my drive is kicking in super overdrive.

I was a little tired at first but I took a few more 4-ad capsules a day.

I take 12ml a day of T-1 Pro and an extra 100mg of 4-ad a day. But you gotta be intense at the gym though really hard and intense.

have a good one

abzolute

Awards
Where can I get some 4Ad by itself? Will GNC carry them? *sigh*

I feel like a 80 year old mang. Even Hugh Heifner can get it up! with Viags of course!

littlebigguy

Awards
I got all my supplies from PowerNutrition.net

if your not sure, they have excellent customer service

abzolute

Awards
yeah i got my t1pro from them, I cannot wait couple days for my shipment. I want to get some today.

chrisrock

Awards
I feel sorry for you! I must have a better reaction to the 4ad in the t1Pro. I seem to be a walking hardon
Me too! At least 5 a day! Had my wife help me with a couple yesterday!

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by abzolute
Where can I get some 4Ad by itself? Will GNC carry them? *sigh*

I feel like a 80 year old mang. Even Hugh Heifner can get it up! with Viags of course!
Sorry to hear about your situation< Molecular Nutrition does carry 4 ad capsules, in any event you can cross the other side(BB.com) for some companies that carries this capsules, However, first ask the bros of Powernutrition if they carry any!