Little help from smart people!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A friend of mine at the gym is taking Fizogens "Gear Cycle". I know Fizogen has to be one of the worst companies out there, but there is nothing you can do once someone stubborn like this guys has their mind set on something. I really just want to know what all is in this crap. He has been complaining that it is making his stomach hurt etc. What I want to know is if there is anything in here that could potentially be liver toxic etc. Here is the label.

Thanks for all of the help guys.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All I can really mkae out there is the Longjack and Fenu extracts/derivs.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
wtf is that first ingrediant.. 7, (5b)-Cholesten-2b,3b,14a,20R,22R,25-Hexol-6-One-2-Acetate-Ester

the 2nd one looks like some type of ZMA seeing as its just zinc and magnesium
duratest is fenu, clomidren is just black tea leaves and grape seeds ( or so the label says)

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
you got me interested now, i read a ton of reviews on it and most people say the same thing, it doesnt appear to be hormonal and it isnt methylated. i would have to go ahead and say ur friend is getting sick from eating 9 of these things a day. nothing in there would upset a stomach other then the mystery ingrediant unless hes alergic to something

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you got me interested now, i read a ton of reviews on it and most people say the same thing, it doesnt appear to be hormonal and it isnt methylated. i would have to go ahead and say ur friend is getting sick from eating 9 of these things a day. nothing in there would upset a stomach other then the mystery ingrediant unless hes alergic to something
That is kind of what I was thinking lol. I just don't trust them, hell a lot of people don't trust them.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If he is taking 9 a day it might be the taurine

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If he is taking 9 a day it might be the taurine
I think they are using that as a filler here though. I see what you are saying though. Just as an estimate there could be 8g daily of taurine here. I am not sure since they do not say how much of what is in each blend. Probably minute amounts, then ass loads of taurine.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Just throwing this out there, I would guess the first ingredient is probably an acetate modified ecdysterone. Just from the cholesterole structure. Just a guess though.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
i doubt it would be the taurine they wouldnt put that much in there its definitly a filler. If it was ecdy then wouldnt the Hydroxyecdysterone have to be present atleast in some part of their forumla? it couldnt just dissapear we would be able to find it somewhere. This "Anobol 50 " is just plain sketchy god knows what the **** it really is . honestly tell your friend he should stop taking it, if he wont listen to u show him The Strap and then maybe hel understand why not to buy from fizogen

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
i doubt it would be the taurine they wouldnt put that much in there its definitly a filler. If it was ecdy then wouldnt the Hydroxyecdysterone have to be present atleast in some part of their forumla? it couldnt just dissapear we would be able to find it somewhere. This "Anobol 50 " is just plain sketchy god knows what the **** it really is . honestly tell your friend he should stop taking it, if he wont listen to u show him The Strap and then maybe hel understand why not to buy from fizogen
see the six numbers before the hexol. hex=6. in chemistry ol=hydroxy. see one of those numbers before the hexol, its 20. this compound has six hydroxyl groups if i read it correctly, one of which is on carbon #20.

(think. -diol, 2 OH groups. -triol, 3 OH groups)

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
hmm thats true i guess thats waht it could be, that wouldnt really explain the stomach problems seeing as ecdy is pretty much harmless. i would say it is the fact that hes taking 9 pills of this stuff a day and with all the mixxed ingrediants in it.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well whatever the case if its making him sick, is it really worth taking?

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
wtf is that first ingrediant.. 7, (5b)-Cholesten-2b,3b,14a,20R,22R,25-Hexol-6-One-2-Acetate-Ester

It's actually a very rare Shark Piss Extract from Guadalajara, Mexico. It gives you skin tearing pumps and AWESOME vascularity!