Epistane/Trenadrol stack

mosberg

Awards
Hi everyone, soon i would like to do a 6-week cycle of epistane stacked with trenadrol, i figured the two would be a good combination because trenadrol isnt a methylated comound and while epistane is, from what ive heard it is fairly mild on the liver. The dosage for the cycle would be 40mg/epi per day and 90mg/trenadrol per day. For liver support i have Liv.52 and for the heart i have hawthorn berry. As for the post cycle therapy i am wondering whether i could possibly get away with an otc post cycle therapy or whether or not i would need a serm. Any and all input on what i should do for the post cycle therapy and any other changes that should be made would be greatly appreciated

thanks

I also plan on doing a log once the cycle has started for anyone that is interested

mosberg

Awards
the only thing somewhat close that i have used was methyl 1-d for 6 weeks which was a complete joke as i now realize that methyl 1-d is methylated dhea with and ai, i gained more weight and got far stronger (got my bench to 405) durring my pct then while i was on it.

As far as the new cycle i have been researching the subject for quite some time alot of which was scanning through these boards for a few months although this is my first thread here. I only would like to be as educated and informed as possible before begining the cycle.

emny0822

Awards
i am just starting a 4 week cycle with epistane/trenadrol. i am also taking supporting supplement such as fish oil, flax seed, taurine, milk thistle, potassium as well as a creatine and protein. i was wondering if anyone had any input of some other supporting supplements i should be taking? i plan on running the four week cycle that goes as follows:

epistane/trenadrol

week 1: 20mg/30mg
week 2: 40mg/60mg
week 3: 60mg/60mg
week 4: 60mg/90mg

also for a pct what would be recommended ?

dax506

Awards
i am just starting a 4 week cycle with epistane/trenadrol. i am also taking supporting supplement such as fish oil, flax seed, taurine, milk thistle, potassium as well as a creatine and protein. i was wondering if anyone had any input of some other supporting supplements i should be taking? i plan on running the four week cycle that goes as follows:

epistane/trenadrol

week 1: 20mg/30mg
week 2: 40mg/60mg
week 3: 60mg/60mg
week 4: 60mg/90mg

also for a pct what would be recommended ?
So you've already started the cycle and are now asking what you should be taking with it and what you should use for a PCT?

emny0822

Awards
no i have not started it yet, i was planning on starting it next week. i was just looking for some input as to what someone else thought? as for a pct i perfect cycle by anabolic extreme and i was wondering if there is anything else recommended to take along with that besides what i have already?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
epi at 60 is a bit steep and you might seem some sides at that dosage. Have you had experience with Epi?

emny0822

Awards
epi at 60 is a bit steep and you might seem some sides at that dosage. Have you had experience with Epi?
No i do not, do you think that 45mg would be a better idea, rather than the 60mg?

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
i like your cycle

but trenadrol shuts me down bad. balls are small and libido is gone.

a SERM is absolutely necessary. even with a serm, gains were hard to keep from trenadrol. the good thing is that the gains are real explosive in strength with trenadrol so if you loose a lot post cycle, you'll still end up benefiting in the long run.

but yeah, for epi, maybe an otc pct would be ok but def. not for trenadrol.

but yeah, i wouldn't ramp. i'd just run it streight. epi 40mg/trenadrol 90mg right from day 1 to last day of week 6.

Vamprya

Awards
Preferences

§
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r