4-AD questions...

WhenAllFails

WhenAllFails

Awards
I wouldn't even worry with this Thread, but the Search tool wasn't working.

I was just wondering what additions people would recommend for a first time 4-AD user. PCT ideas would also be widely accepted, but I am going to ask my doc about a possible prescription for nolva(if it's even legal in that sense).

I have two bottles of the AMS 4-AD(I know it's underdosed). They came with the free Arom-X.

Sorry for the newb q's, but I am new to this, and trying to cover all my bases and tack on some real life opinions to the studies.

WhenAllFails

WhenAllFails

Awards
no one cares to chime in? If you do i'd prefer to stay away from stronger stuff like m1t in any case. thanks again

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
umm...
The search engine seems to be back up and running, lol.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how old are you, what are your goals, what are your current stats?

WhenAllFails

WhenAllFails

Awards
23, 265 (bf's high)

Not sure what you mean by stats, lifting is as follows

Max Bench 215
Max Deadlift 325
Max Squat 335
Max Rows 185
Max Military 155 (weak shoulders)

Neck 17.25
Bis 16.25
Waist 44
Calf 18
Thigh 29.50

Cant' measure chest right now, at work. I hope one of those two sets of stats are the right ones.

Goals are to get stronger, bigger, and drop a bit of body fat in the process. I have a hard time prioritizing strength and size, and as long as I lose six or so inches off my waist i'll be happy.

I am eating roughly 2500-3000 calories, 250 grams of protein give or take about 20 (usually less on non workout days), cutting carbs back to 150 ish. Cardio usually some Interval training on stepper or bike two days a week for half hour a day.

jackery

Awards
I like to run 4AD with 1AD. They compliment each other nicely. I prefer 600mgs 4AD ED and 900mg 1AD ED staggered in 3 doses. As for PCT I usually run nolva or clomid, but unless you have breast cancer, don't expect your doctor to prescribe them. After a 4-8wk cycle I run tamoxifen 60/40/20mgs 3 weeks each.

Hope this helps!

WhenAllFails

WhenAllFails

Awards
I guess you don't mean true blue 1ad, but something along these lines?
http://www.advancedmusclescience.com/products.html

what brand would you recommend, i'm not allied with any specific one myself.

I might take a shot at gettin my doc to prescribe nolva anyway, maybe explaining my situation and my possible need for it might make my doc understand. Plus they are out to make a bit of money :D

jackery

Awards
I usually get my 1AD from the UK in bulk powder. Unfortunately there are some new regulations over there and there is a large shortage. I'm not familiar with the andro in the link you provided, I use 1-androstene-3beta, 17beta-diol (they scheduled it a while back so it is unavailable in the US otc). It never hurts to ask the doctors. You never know what they'll say. I had a friend who was getting 500mg test very frequently from his doc. When the gyno started to hit him and he requested tamox the doctor flipped. She stopped the man-o-pause treatment and refused to give him a SERM. I would have sued the trick.

WhenAllFails

WhenAllFails

Awards
so no chance on getting any 4ad powder? damn

i'm movin to scotland after may/june timeframe so maybe I can get it while i'm there, here's to hopin

jackery

Awards
Actually, the 4AD powder is strangely still availble. As is the 1T powder. UK steroid laws are strange/ambiguous.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what sort of pricing is the 1-t powder at there? I'm not interested in a source, just a general wondering about how much a gram it goes for

jackery

Awards
I think they were selling it 39.99 pounds for 12 grams.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not too shabby really. interesting. Pity its not legal here anymore in the US

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, about that. that should do a decent 6 week transdermal at that, maybe more? my math for that sucks.

6 weeks would be 2g a week, or just under 300mg a day right?

jackery

Awards
Depends on whatever the rate is at the time of purchase. When I bought it my bank charged me $60, but now it would be closer to $80.

WhenAllFails

WhenAllFails

Awards
those exchange rates'll get ya

so would I be wasting my time with the AMS 4ad? also if i'm not able to get nolva what would be a good legal OTC alternative? 6 oxo maybe?