PLZ Feedback on this SDclone cycle.

Whiplash

Whiplash

Awards
I havent tried a superdrol clone yet, but I am thinking I want to. I have everything listed so far. I'm hoping you can share your thoughts/comments/opinions on this cycle:

3 Weeks on superdrol
10mg/10mg/20mg (ONLY IF NEEDED)

One Week Before
Multi
Milk Thistle 1000mg ED
Hawthorn Berry 1100mg ED
CoQ10 – 250mg ED

During Cycle & post cycle therapy
Milk Thistle – 2000mg ED
Hawthorn Berry 11oomg ED
CoQ10 – 250mg ED
Red Yeast Rice – 100mg ED
Niacin – 1000mg ED
Multi- Vitamin Or Multi Vitamin Packs

post cycle therapy
60mg/ml (60ml) Toremifene 120mg/60mg/30mg
7keto dhea
ZMA
test booster?
and I will prolly throw in creatine and some stims.

I also have some Post Cycle Support by AI, should I throw that in there? I just wanna get everything done and make sure I am good to go before I proceed any further.

height: 5'3
weight: 175-180lbs (no fat ass)

dice404

Awards
looks like its set up well. I would bump the sd up to 20mg for week 2 and then stay there for week 3. Then for post cycle I would taper the tor 120/90/60/30 for a little slower taper. Other than that I think you're good to go, enjoy!

Whiplash

Whiplash

Awards
Hey dont be shy fellas. The more opinions the better!

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
id say ur set man, definitly bump the superdrol to 20, make sure u eat alot of carbs or else u will be dragging all day

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
use cycle support instead of your mix + match support supps :) plus get some dhea, if you notice lethargy being significant, try to dose 100-150mg about an hour before each superdrol dose. coupon code for anabolic innovations stuff in my sig to get 5% off cycle support :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh yeah, and pick up p 5 p (its a form of B6, not plain pyridoxine or pyridoxine HCL) and dose it at 200mg a day thru the cycle, go higher if you start to develop nipple issues

Whiplash

Whiplash

Awards
Alright. I have some 6-oxo, and I can get the p-5-p, but where can I find the l-dopa?

Whiplash

Whiplash

Awards
Thank you. I wasn't planning on logging it, but I guess I could;)