Support Supps for PCT

DaBulls

DaBulls

Awards
Ok, I've got CEL's P-Plex and M-Drol, and also Havoc. I'm going to run ONE of them coming up pretty soon here and would like to gather some opinions regarding support supps for post cycle therapy. But first let me give you some background info:

I ran Havoc a few months ago ([10/20]/30/30/40) with a PCT of Tamox/Retain2/DHEA/Milk Thistle. It all went really well (seemingly, but no bloodwork).

I'm likely to run either P-Plex or M-Drol this time and I want to know what would be recommended for support supps? I'm going with Toremifene this time due to its lack of hepatoxicity (relative to Nolva). Would Retain2/DHEA be sufficient? Keep in mind I'm not using HCG (No way to get it/hate needles).

Also, would you recommend using Retain2 or a cort controller/AI while on-cycle to address issues with heightened levels of Cortisol and Estrogen while taking M-Drol or P-Plex since (at least the way I understand it) they don't keep estro-levels low like Havoc does?

PS: I'm likely to do bloodwork this time b/c I have free access through my employer.

TIA.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
my support supps. during pct are the same as when I'm "on" i.e. fish oil, flax seed oil, multi-vit. BCAA's, so on and so on. the only thing that changes in the supplement dept. is, A.I.'s cycle support before, during and after (usually 2 containers of that is enough), and a increase in protein and carbs never hurt. As far as M-drol goes (never used P-plex, yet) i just finished a 4 weeker of a similar clone methlydx3, and in PCT used again cycle support, Drive, Rpm, and i thought about adding a anti-cort. supplement but decided against it because with all the support supps and now the pct supps i was taking i figured why add another one in the mix, so i didn't. you probably could with no negative consequences, I've never heard anything wrong with doing that, i would keep the dosage low though, just MHO. as far as estrogen goes your Serm (torm) should take care of that, it did for me, but i also ran 6oxo is a small dose inverse to the torm. just to be on the safe side. something along these line....Torm 120 for 3 days then 100 for 4 days, 80 for a week, 60 for a week and finally 40 for a week, 6oxo 1 a day for 1st week then 2 for the remainder of 3 weeks. I've kept about 10 pds. of quality muscle with no sides to speak of yet and that was 1 month ago, (knock on wood). everybody's body's different and that's the pisser of it all, what worked well for me might be different for you, so really when we go out and do research on the different things that we all did (what worked for this guy and so on) were really not 100% sure that it will work exactly for our body, but getting as much info as possible is A LOT better than getting none at all............so props on asking! Good Luck Bro

DaBulls

DaBulls

Awards
Cool, thanks for the input, so was the RPM for lethargy during/following the Superdrol clone cycle? I've heard a lot about that, but haven't decided how I want to address that issue yet.

I guess one other curiosity I have is regarding people's opinion about using a SERM while on cycle maybe in a low dose (of course in addition to PCT). Any thoughts on that?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cycle support during cycle would be a good idea, particularly for the mdrol. a serm on cycle would only be valuable for aromatizing substances, and even then only if you are gyno prone. mdrol is definitely non aromatizing, p-plex eh, that can be argued a little. really more valuable for something like 4-ad or somethign that directly turns to testosterone. So serm on cycle is more likely to do harm than provide value.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Cool, thanks for the input, so was the RPM for lethargy during/following the Superdrol clone cycle? I've heard a lot about that, but haven't decided how I want to address that issue yet.

I guess one other curiosity I have is regarding people's opinion about using a SERM while on cycle maybe in a low dose (of course in addition to post cycle therapy). Any thoughts on that?
you know what, i started to get the lethergy thing about 2 weeks into the cycle and read somewhere on the site that DHEA and taurine were good to combat that feeling. tried it, it worked! low dose of DHEA due to the fact i'm still young, 31 and a recommended dose of taurine, again, worked like a charm, spaced out the doses and great results. agreed with easy on the SERM during thing, most likely not needed here. save it for PCT

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
you know what, i started to get the lethergy thing about 2 weeks into the cycle and read somewhere on the site that DHEA and taurine were good to combat that feeling. tried it, it worked! low dose of DHEA due to the fact i'm still young, 31 and a recommended dose of taurine, again, worked like a charm, spaced out the doses and great results. agreed with easy on the SERM during thing, most likely not needed here. save it for post cycle therapy
What dosages and timing were you using for dhea and taurine?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
What dosages and timing were you using for dhea and taurine?
you know what the form of DHEA i was taking and will take again is included in a "multi-capsule" meaning theres a couple of ingredients in there. the name of the supplement is "Christin's hard and natural" .....i know....gay name but all the ingredients are awesome.

nottus

nottus

Awards
any harm

Is there any harm or damage to be done by using post cycle support which is an OTC SERM following a 4 week superdrol cycle. I was reading that if i am really not feeling "shut down" to lower estrogen to low might not be a positive actually might be negative? I will be taking activate extreme is that enough considering superdrol really does not aromitize much if any

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, serms are "Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators" selective being the key word. They do not necessarily lower estrogen levels overall, they do affect how it binds to certain tissues. The mechanisms by which post cycle support raises testosterone is still not necessarily 100% understood in that there have been limited human tests. That all being said, I do not see any possible downside to taking it, and am myself both on cycle as well as during PCT. I have a belief that taking resveratrol (the main active in Post Cycle Support) helps avoid suppression.

BTW if you were going to buy some PCS, theres a 5% off coupon code in my sig