Var, Winny, Turinabol, and Primo

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
I am taking 100mg var and 50mg winny orally ed. I was thinking of 100mg var, 50mg winny and 40mg chlorodihydromethyltestostoerone in a phlojel (100mg,80mg/ml and using 1ml/day), and 150mg primo depot EOD. Want to beable to get hard do I need HCG?

thwomp

Awards
HCG isnt gonna do much with the libido since you arent running any test. Var is pretty bad at killing libido, so test is a must if you want to use your weiner at all.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am taking 100mg var and 50mg winny orally ed. I was thinking of 100mg var, 50mg winny and 40mg chlorodihydromethyltestostoerone in a phlojel (100mg,80mg/ml and using 1ml/day), and 150mg primo depot EOD. Want to beable to get hard do I need HCG?
HCG might help but probably not.

Also what is the thought process here with 3 methyls? If you are going ot be pinning the primo anyway why not use another injectible rather then overloading with orals?

Mr.50

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
agreed i was already cringing at how much winny and var you are running together....

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
HCG might help but probably not.

Also what is the thought process here with 3 methyls? If you are going ot be pinning the primo anyway why not use another injectible rather then overloading with orals?

Mr.50
I was told the orals var, winny, turinabol will not cause high liver values like haladrol, anadrol, masteron, ect... and I coulduse for 12-14 weeks without juandgus. I really feel that 100mg/day Var, and 100mg/80mg/day phlojel ultra stanozolol/dihydromethyltestosterone, 150mg EOD methenolone enanthate will cause liver values to go over high. I have a doc appt. on 03-04-2008, tues. for lab. work for LDL, HDL, T-4/T-3/TSH, liver values, IGF, Test, Estro and someI don't understand.:whiner: Do you know someone with an extra liver?

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Probably best to just go on the rumors you heard - the body has two livers for a reason :rolleyes:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Agent this cycle is a bad idea. 12-14 weeks of that kind of abuse will take a heavy toll on your liver and body in general. You should not be running a cycle based on hear-say. Do your research first. There are great books out there on what each compound does and how to safely pair them up.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Why put in phlojel? The orals you plan to compound are orally bioavailable in a much higher percentage than transdermally. BTW, too much oxandrolone IMHO.

Oxandrolone has never lowered my libido.

Have you done this before? If not keep it much simpler to start. If you can get these you can get Test. Throw the Test in the phlojel. Run the Test with the OT for 4 weeks, then run the Test with winny to finish for 4 weeks. simple but good.

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
I might just do 100mg/day var, 50mg/day winny oral, 50mg/day winny phlojel for 6 weeks on, 20 days IGF-1, then back to anabolic steroids's and repeat for as long as I can stand it. I've also been taking CJC 1295, slin, T-3/T-4, and PLCAR.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I might just do 100mg/day var, 50mg/day winny oral, 50mg/day winny phlojel for 6 weeks on, 20 days IGF-1, then back to anabolic steroids's and repeat for as long as I can stand it. I've also been taking CJC 1295, slin, T-3/T-4, and PLCAR.
What do you think the winny in phlojel will do for you that the oral winny won't, agent8?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What do you think the winny in phlojel will do for you that the oral winny won't, agent8?
.... agreed..... its methylated man! transderming that is pretty much as good as taking 30-50% of it and flushing it down the drain... more so then you think since that will happen everytime you take a shower.

The only other viable method of taking winny would be to sterilize and inject it and then its only done to reduce stress on the liver by skipping "first pass" and not neccessarily to increase the amount thats bioavailable.

sounds like you want to go 6w on, 3w off, 6 on, 3 off, until you what???? run out???? hit a serious health issue??? stop making gains???? thats not a very wise plan sir.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Actually, it's the opposite. Injecting winny gives you more available because it avoids first pass degradation. Meaning there's a higher blood serum level than if it had been taken orally. But still the entire dosage - whether taken orally, IM, SQ, transdermally, or however - still has to be metabolized by the liver. So you actually increase bioavailability by injecting it, but you don't reduce liver stress (although liver stress is not equivalent to liver damage and is severely over-rated).

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established

Again, this is not a good idea. Too much var, pointless phlojel, and frankly none of it makes sense. What is the desired effect for this cycle? What are you using insulin for? And t3 as well as t4? Please research all of this more. This is a pretty risky combination of drugs you've got. Beyond that running something "as long as you can take it" has never been a good idea. In fact in all seriousness, this is one of the worst ideas for a cycle I've ever seen.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Actually, it's the opposite. Injecting winny gives you more available because it avoids first pass degradation. Meaning there's a higher blood serum level than if it had been taken orally. But still the entire dosage - whether taken orally, IM, SQ, transdermally, or however - still has to be metabolized by the liver. So you actually increase bioavailability by injecting it, but you don't reduce liver stress (although liver stress is not equivalent to liver damage and is severely over-rated).
i see, i remembered it wrong then, thank you :thumbsup: maybe next time ill remember now :D

but how much more so does it increase availability since i thought 17a methylation made it like 9% bioavailable? or is that just certain compounds and not just a general rule.... also wouldnt injection, now that i think about it, clear the main problem that a methylated steroid would face wich is absorbtion through the gut and intestines?

either way i think everyone has agreed this a high a dose of var and more so too high to be stacked with another methylated compound.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I remember seeing a test done with winny. It was a scientific study. To summarize, 50mg was taken either orally or IM. Those who took it IM showed what was equal to about 46mg, while those who took it orally showed what was equal to about 35mg. Blood testing was used to check the levels.

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
Again, this is not a good idea. Too much var, pointless phlojel, and frankly none of it makes sense. What is the desired effect for this cycle? What are you using insulin for? And t3 as well as t4? Please research all of this more. This is a pretty risky combination of drugs you've got. Beyond that running something "as long as you can take it" has never been a good idea. In fact in all seriousness, this is one of the worst ideas for a cycle I've ever seen.
What is the most var you think one should take 80mgs/day. I thought oral wiiny acts faster than IM and causes an IGF-1 release better than IM. But anyway I have more than enough winny to use phlojel I don't care about the 50% bioavailability of using phlojel. I was thinking using with phlojel would be similar to IM and would be less harsh on liver and has an extended half life over dosing orally (9hr orally and 1 day IM).

Slin increase the half life of both GH and IGF-1 and those are the results of using CJC 1295.

Thyroid T-3/T-4 is supplemented at 1/4-1/2 grain/day to counteract the lathergic sides of CJC 1295.

Well, I mean until I get tired of it or get some very good results. From what I see from CJC/slin/T-3/T-4 it won'tbe to long maybe by mid spring or early summer.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I thought oral wiiny acts faster than IM and causes an IGF-1 release better than IM.
IM is slightly faster, and the IGF release is a theory only. Not to mention that little big of IGF released wouldn't be enough to matter. Drop that concept, man.

I was thinking using with phlojel would be similar to IM and would be less harsh on liver
IM isn't less harsh on the liver. Did you read ANYTHING I have posted?

and has an extended half life over dosing orally (9hr orally and 1 day IM).
Half life is the same regardless of route of administration between oral vs. IM. That concept is totally flawed.

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
IM is slightly faster, and the IGF release is a theory only. Not to mention that little big of IGF released wouldn't be enough to matter. Drop that concept, man.

IM isn't less harsh on the liver. Did you read ANYTHING I have posted?

Half life is the same regardless of route of administration between oral vs. IM. That concept is totally flawed.
So, the only difference between winny oral and IM is the bioavaliability. I'll take 50mg/50mg winny/var orally and safe the bottle of phlojel for some boldenone propionate.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good idea, but make it bold base for greater bioavailability.

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
Good idea, but make it bold base for greater bioavailability.
Would the base be significantly more bioavailable than the prop. Phlojel claims it transports tests up to but not including enanthate ester. So that would be one carbon less than eneathate. Another thing is I get steroid powder so cheap I really don't care about waste unless it is primo.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Would the base be significantly more bioavailable than the prop. Phlojel claims it transports tests up to but not including enanthate ester. So that would be one carbon less than eneathate. Another thing is I get steroid powder so cheap I really don't care about waste unless it is primo.
I'm pretty sure that the smaller the molecule the better when it comes to transdermals.
And prop is 3 carbons long, while enanthate is 7.

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
I'm pretty sure that the smaller the molecule the better when it comes to transdermals.
And prop is 3 carbons long, while enanthate is 7.
Yeah, I know got BS in ChE. Anyway I can get boldenone base, acetate, and propionate. Maybe I'll get 5gr of each and make it 150mg/ml and use 99.9% pure DMSO to wet powder instead of ehtanol before mixing with cream (this assure it is mixd evenly without steroid agglomeration).