Fish oil suspension.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Funny **** pops into my head. This is likely useless, but I figured I'd throw it out there for a laugh.

How bout using fish oil instead of the normal oil to suspend your steroids in, or just diluting them with it? The BA should kill any creepy-crawlies, and you could potentially get some anti-inflamitory effect from the Omega-3s.

Could at least cut down on the "My test prop injection is sore" threads.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just take your 'roids as directed. Pop the fish oil caps when appropriate. I see many individuals taking fish oil while on cycle with anything hormonal. I'll be doing the same.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Oh I know, I just thought it was worth sharing a funny idea. I take epic amounts of fish oil.

krogtaar

Awards
lol...i just got nutraplanets 1000mgx1000 of fish oil...thats a kilogram!!!!!!!!!!

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I've been drinking my fish oil lately. Absolutely hideous. It's supposed to be "naturally orange flavored." Whatever.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Funny **** pops into my head. This is likely useless, but I figured I'd throw it out there for a laugh.

How bout using fish oil instead of the normal oil to suspend your steroids in, or just diluting them with it? The BA should kill any creepy-crawlies, and you could potentially get some anti-inflamitory effect from the Omega-3s.

Could at least cut down on the "My test prop injection is sore" threads.
Fish oil is typically molecularly distilled, so it would be free of 'creepy crawlies' if it were sterile. I don't think injecting fishoil would be very good though. On the other hand, I'm pretty sure that is how they gave the 15g daily doses to the trapped miner when he was in his induced coma to aid in recovery.

Sounds nasty to me though...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Punkrocker Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
Supplements 37
CATdiesel76 Supplements 16
Dustin07 Supplements 22
GreenMachineX Supplements 19