Steroid Recovery Time

h22t88

Awards
I have always heard that steroids speed up recovery times which i know they do. My question is by how much? Now I know it would depend on type of steroid, dosage etc. Use me for an example. I run 4 week cycles of Epistane and transdermal 1-T. 20/30/40/40 of Epi and 12 sprays of 1-T (S1+) daily (stacked). Any idea? Would working the same muscle group every other day be out of the question? I'm currently on a 3 day split and it's working fine. Just wanted to know if I could up the frequency. Thanks for your help

Motox

Awards
  • Established
I think it depends on how you feel and how your diet is hormones will increase nitrogen retention, increase nutrient reparitioning etc...... But if you dont eat enough it doesnt matter. Also rest/recovery is a major part of getting bigger and stronger, you could maybe up the vol in your workouts but dont do the bicep blast eod lol.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In addition to the building of tissues, anabolic steroids also reduce catabolism. They do this by reducing recovery time through the blocking of cortisol. It would greatly depend on what type of steroid you were taking. I would search for clinical studies on the actual steroid you are using and see if you can't find info there.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
You might try supplementing with a Creatine/Cocaine blend - you will blast through your whole workout as well as rip trees out of the ground.

h22t88

Awards
You might try supplementing with a Creatine/Cocaine blend - you will blast through your whole workout as well as rip trees out of the ground.
*Laughing* Sounds like an epic stack

Thanks for your input guys. I appreciate it.