• Established
I just finished up a cycle of epistane dosed every other day like:

Week 1: 10,20,20,20
Week 2: 30,30,30
Week 3: 40,40,40,40
Week 4: 40,40,40
Week 5: 40,40,40,40
Week 6: 40,40,40

Only complaint is that around week 5 at 40mgs i have had horrible insomnia. Constantly staying up to anywhere from 2 to 4 in the morning is kind of a bi*ch. smart thing to do would have been to drop it back down to 30 but I liked the strength gains at 40 too much haha. but yeah, definately looking forward to some good nights sleep

TheAnimalG

TheAnimalG

Awards
Its interesting that you had insomnia when running Epistane. That is typically a side effect whenever you are using Tren.

That could be another sign that the debate that on other boards is correct. (the one that says that IBE Epistane is actually mislabeled Tren)

Has anyone had insomnia when running Havoc or Hemaguno? (there is currently no debate on these two versions of Epi)

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Why don't we just keep the drama on the other board.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its interesting that you had insomnia when running Epistane. That is typically a side effect whenever you are using Tren.

That could be another sign that the debate that on other boards is correct. (the one that says that IBE Epistane is actually mislabeled Tren)

Has anyone had insomnia when running Havoc or Hemaguno? (there is currently no debate on these two versions of Epi)
This is where we need an IBE rep. I thought I saw somewhere that they tested the batch and it was not Tren. Someone needs to clear this up.

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
I heard there were traces of Tren in some epistane bottles but those were the ones with the black caps i made damn sure i had one with a white top.

TheAnimalG

TheAnimalG

Awards
I didn't realize that it was such a touchy issue.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll be keeping this in mind for when I get my Epi. I'm not sure if I'm going with IBE's or a clone, but if I go with IBE's, then I'll be sure to have the white caps rather than the black caps, unless of course, it doesn't matter which caps I get. That is, if this issue is cleared up.

DaBulls

DaBulls

Awards

I had some insomnia while taking Havoc; my cycle ended Aug. I noticed it after I went to 30mg (3rd week) and would have to take my final dose earlier in the day, otherwise I'd lay there almost all night unable to sleep. IT SUCKED!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
................ and would have to take my final dose earlier in the day, otherwise I'd lay there almost all night unable to sleep. IT SUCKED!
This has happened to me with numerous compounds, and I have recommended this to people over and over, unless you have something with a real short lifespan, no need to take anything late at night.

Also, try melatonin, it helps sleep, I recommend cycling it or more correctly, using it for a few weeks, then stopping for a few weeks. keeps it fresh to the system(at least for me).

As far as IBE, so much bs has been talked about them, still they persevere. I dont believe ANYTHING thats posted about them anymore, there are so many scumbags, and back house secret partnerships and down right liars and crooks out there, nothing that I read about IBE affects me anymore. I just figure its just one more shill from another company taking a shot.

Just to be clear, I dont have any relationship to IBE, other than being happy with some of their products.

Whiplash

Whiplash

Awards
And if there was/is traces of tren in the epistane I'm sure it wont even be enough to feel/see any effects from it. I have a feel bottles of the original stashed away for when I feel like trying them. Good thing I got them awhile back, because now its hard to find IBE epistane anywhere for a decent price!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
As far as IBE, so much bs has been talked about them, still they persevere. I dont believe ANYTHING thats posted about them anymore, there are so many scumbags, and back house secret partnerships and down right liars and crooks out there, nothing that I read about IBE affects me anymore. I just figure its just one more shill from another company taking a shot.

Just to be clear, I dont have any relationship to IBE, other than being happy with some of their products.
X2 Even without being a rep, which I am, this is so plain to see. It's like someone trying hide a camel in a flock of geese. I'm not sure why everyone doesn't see this but maybe people just drive by view stuff.

There are multiple incorrect statements about caps n product in this thread. I'm not going to go into it because it takes time but everything is on crybaby.com.

1. PA has never tested black caps
2. PA claims that some product had traces of Tren in it.
3. IBE states over and over that what is on the label is what is in the bottle.
4. Conclusion(???) from IBE is that during high heat the product breaks down in the injection port to tren. This is because of the testing method. IBE made a statement about this as well on crybaby.com

The whole thing is such a sham. Yes there was a better way to handle this, yes IBE could do things differently to clear this up etc etc

To be honest buy it or do not, it is what is claimed and it works.

There were multiple questions asked to PA in relation to this on the forums that I myself have asked that purposefully get passed over. Sometimes it is what you don't read or see that speaks volumes. Alot of hot air over there with bs "how's the weather" talked all through the issue. Why isn't PA here? Because he doesn't know how to act or comply with rules, he also couldn't handle a subject like this under moderation. Plus where would the pied piper be without his rats n trolls?

I don't mess around give me the truth even if it doesn't favor IBE or anyone else .....come on!

Much Love PA,

Neoborn

Whiplash

Whiplash

Awards
Simply PA is pissed because he didnt think of it himself. So now he can only do what he always does, and that is to spread some bs.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Simply PA is pissed because he didnt think of it himself. So now he can only do what he always does, and that is to spread some bs.
Obviously you have been brainwashed, he is here to save the supplement industry, Him, El, Emisd!ck, Leonidas and the gang are going to save you from the evil supplements that work because they are all so honest, righteous and full of love!

:toofunny:

Honestly this industry is done with PA. I hope that all the future quality supplement companies that work hard to bring cutting edge products to market can work together so we can all prosper, not break each other down or flamed into non existance! Teamwork, love and helping each other will truly help us all. It's the greed and hate that bb.com peddles that is the cause of problems in this industry. Let us not forget those that have gone to prison, sold out to the feds (and anyone else they need to) and are bitter because they paid for the risk that they chose to take....if you can't do the time, don't do the crime kids...seriously!