M-Dien: can i add to my Epi cycle?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I just picked up two bottles of Underground labs M-Dien. A site in the UK was getting rid of their last stock and it was only £5 a bottle for 90 x 4mg tabs so i figured i'd pick up a couple incase it turns out to be a nice PH.

I've only had a quick look so far and haven't found a lot i will do more research on it but I'm going to do a 4 week Epistane cycle in a month or two and i was thinking of adding something else into the mix. Possibly the Mdien. Seems it similar to anavar.

I don't mind running the Epi by itself but i also have on hand AX SD & PP, H-drol, M1-4ad, methoxy trn to name a few.

I'll be using this cycle for a lean bulk so any ideas please let them be known.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I personally didn't get diddly squat from the stuff but from what I understand needs to be dosed much higher than original claims. I wanna say you need around 40mg a day but don't quote me. It has been a while. :)

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was thinking the same thing. Sad part was, if you remember, DS gave free samples to some testers and mods on here who were respected at the time. They reported spectacular results from like 2-6mg/day, and lost all respect from anybody who realized that they had just sold out for freebies.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Well i have two bottles of 90x4mg so i have enough to run 16-20mg per day for 4 weeks. I'm still undecided. thanks forthe replies anyway guys.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well i have two bottles of 90x4mg so i have enough to run 16-20mg per day for 4 weeks. I'm still undecided. thanks forthe replies anyway guys.
G'day Mate--- I'm planning on using 16 mg. of M-Dien per day along with methoxy trn at 4.5 mg. per day, I'll also be using 50 mg. of M-5AA pre-workout only. I'll let you know in a couple of weeks what I think about it. Should be good for my cut and recomp!

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
G'day Mate--- I'm planning on using 16 mg. of M-Dien per day along with methoxy trn at 4.5 mg. per day, I'll also be using 50 mg. of M-5AA pre-workout only. I'll let you know in a couple of weeks what I think about it. Should be good for my cut and recomp!
ah Thundergod just pm'd you. didnt realise you already had your hands on some m5aa. Sounds like a killer strength stack but with the gyno issues i got from phera im not to keen on running the methoxy trn myself otherwise id possibly do something similar. Im basing mine on Epi though cos im hoping it reduces a lump i have in one nipple. might get some m5aa and just take it only on workout days so it'd be epi for 4-6 weeks plus m5aa 4 times per week. Both should be kinda mild on the lipids so im sure it could be done.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ah Thundergod just pm'd you. didnt realise you already had your hands on some m5aa. Sounds like a killer strength stack but with the gyno issues i got from phera im not to keen on running the methoxy trn myself otherwise id possibly do something similar. Im basing mine on Epi though cos im hoping it reduces a lump i have in one nipple. might get some m5aa and just take it only on workout days so it'd be epi for 4-6 weeks plus m5aa 4 times per week. Both should be kinda mild on the lipids so im sure it could be done.
I'll be starting this stack in the next 7-10 days. I've just come off 8 weeks of PCT after a superdrol/phera cycle. Only 3 weeks long but it was great! Me and my receptors are ready for some fun!!