Need advice first test. cycle

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.5%

Need advice first test. cycle

Im about to start my first cycle after working hard for about 5 years now and feeling as if i hit a plateau. Im goin to be running test-enanthate at 500 mg's per week split up into two separate dosed on sunday and wednesday. Unfortunately my supplier does not have hcg on hand so im wondering if it is ok to run a cycle without it for a 10 week cycle. And also what would be better to ensure quick recovering after cycle mostly towards retaining my libido level..clomid or toremifene? or both? TIA

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by davi514 View Post
    Im about to start my first cycle after working hard for about 5 years now and feeling as if i hit a plateau. Im goin to be running test-enanthate at 500 mg's per week split up into two separate dosed on sunday and wednesday. Unfortunately my supplier does not have hcg on hand so im wondering if it is ok to run a cycle without it for a 10 week cycle. And also what would be better to ensure quick recovering after cycle mostly towards retaining my libido level..clomid or toremifene? or both? TIA
    Honestly at your age I don't think you have hit a natural plateu don't get me wrong far be it from me to judge since i myself have over a decade on the juice but have you tried natural supps or switching up your diet first? you only get one first cycle hate to see you waste it early no what i mean
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.5%

ya i hear ya..ive always been one of those ppl that gives into things pretty easily though lol and ive done quite a bit of research to find what would be the less harsh of a cycle to do but im just tired of bustin my ass with diet and training to see little gains..thanks for the input though
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.5%

id' still like to hear people opinions on the better serm for this particular cycle and wehter or not hcg is needed.. thanks
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.58%

HcG is helpful.

Here's the real question - when you're young you work with what you got, and we were all young, so we understand that. You have to understand the bigger picture though, is "What will work BEST?"

Instead of trying to make the best of what you already have, try and make the BEST CYCLE and then get what you need. If it takes you a little longer to find things before you start your cycle, so what? Why would you f*ck around with your testicles and your health?

Whether you use hcg or don't - don't make whether or not you have access to it today be the deciding factor; let the deciding factor be whether you should use it.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.5%

i did my first test cycle at 21 proponaite i think 500 mgs is to high to start test e is a long acting ester which will ive u good results and wont lose too much after cyc but id start at 200mg 1st week 300 2nd wek 400 wek 3 500 week 4 500 wek 5 500 week 6 400 week 7 400 week 8 300 week 9 200 week 10 will have better pcyl and wont shut u down cuz ur young u dont want to mess with ur natrul test levels you got alot of good test in u till u hit about 35 tahan it goes downhill from there

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need advice/first cycle ever.
    By RunAndGun in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 04:35 PM
  2. Need Advice, first cycle
    By hulkie in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 08:57 AM
  3. ADVICE NEEDED FOR FIRST INJECTABLE CYCLE
    By LoPips20 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0