cycle questions

JP22

Banned
Awards
just got on this website and figured i'd ask about my cycle.
I'm currently taking deca and sustanon. I started with a shot of each mon and thurs for the first week. (1ml) buttox
now im doing mon wed fri shots. Deca on mon and fri since i have more of it.
I eat like i should and consume 2.5 grams of protein per lb.
Drink tons of water and lift mon-fri.
Mon and thurs- chest and back
Tues Fri- Arms and shoulders
Wed Legs and cardio and Sat cardio
Using max weight and low reps.
4 shakes a day

Any suggestions???

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
yeah, enjoy! Sounds solid, make sure you have a good PCT ready to go.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm currently taking deca and sustanon. I started with a shot of each mon and thurs for the first week. (1ml) buttox
4 shakes a day

Any suggestions???
Make sure to get some stretch mark cream lol!

JP22

Banned
Awards
i bought novadex by gaspari for teh post cycle.. is that good enough?

JP22

Banned
Awards
haha sorry THE.. any answers though? will that be enough for post?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No ****in way! Search the boards for information on pct. you will see what you are missing out on. Or you could of course grow boobies, but if you do I want pics!

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
You're not really going to use Novedex XT for post cycle therapy coming off of test and deca, are you? I know I personally can have a pretty sarcastic sense of humor. I am just going to assume that you are either kidding, or that your PCT will prevent you from ever having offspring. Either way, I'm laughing :)

JP22

Banned
Awards
no i wasnt being sarcastic.. but like i said this is my first cycle.. my friend who used the same cycle did use just novadex but if thats not enough do you have any advice or products i should get instead? also, i know you shouldnt drink during a cycle and i havnt and wont but what about during post cycle therapy?

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
4 shakes a day

Any suggestions???
Umm, so you've got two threads going, this one, in which you are doing test and deca, and the other one http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/83861-sostonol-250-a.html#post1173977 where you're taking sostol 250. Both of which you started on the same day, with the friend's advice to just use novedex XT for PCT.

So what exactly are you trying to pull?

JP22

Banned
Awards
my brother uses the same name. He's taking the sostonol 250. I guess it does get confusing but we have our own threads. Any advice for both of us for the post cycle? Anythin on nutraplanet.com?

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
my brother uses the same name. He's taking the sostonol 250. I guess it does get confusing but we have our own threads. Any advice for both of us for the post cycle? Anythin on nutraplanet.com?
That's kind of what I figured, I didn't think of it until after I posted. I'm sorry for calling you out like that.

As far as things as strong/supressive as sostonal and test/deca, you need a SERM. Nothing else is really going to get you back safely and quickly. Nolvadex is the most common one used after cycles. That would be fine for your brother, but you might want to consider toremifene. Nolva is liver toxic, and with all the methyls in sostonal, your liver is already going to be pretty beat up, even with support supps. Tor is easier on the liver, and a lot of guys have had success with it. There's a little less info on Tor out there because it is relatively new, but there's still plenty. The other one you could try is Clomid. Clomid will get you back quicker than the others, but it has some pretty heavy emontional effects on some people. You could always jump start with clomid for a few days, then switch to one of the others for the duration.

JP22

Banned
Awards
sounds good man thanks ill definitely look all those up and do some research.. im guessing no drinking during the post cycle either?