A good lower-hepatoxic PH to combo with Epi...need help!

JuggHed

Awards
I'm looking to run epistane within the next few weeks and want to pair it with something for strength. I was wondering what would be the best lower-hepatoxic PH to run as a combo with Epi.

I'm currently looking into Methoxy-TST, Trenadrol...things along those lines.

I was going to run X-Mass but I'm afraid I'll gain more size than strength while on it, and I'm trying to keep overall weightgain limited to a degree. The wet gains from X-mass don't seem very appealing for my objective.

Any input or suggestions?

BTW all PCT and support supplements are on hand and ready to go...all I need is the other compound and I'll be all set.

JuggHed

Awards
I was chattin it up with a buddy at the gym and he suggested that if I was going for strength...I might wanna drop the epi/whatever combo and try the "pulse" idea 4xWeek with something stronger like superdrol, testanate50, or sustenol 250.

Anyone have any input on this method either?

badfish51581

badfish51581

Awards
  • Established
I was chattin it up with a buddy at the gym and he suggested that if I was going for strength...I might wanna drop the epi/whatever combo and try the "pulse" idea 4xWeek with something stronger like superdrol, testanate50, or sustenol 250.

Anyone have any input on this method either?
I've also heard of people running a straight epi cycle and pulsing superdrol during the cycle for that extra kick...

JuggHed

Awards
I'm now starting to like the idea of like a 6 week pulse of superdrol, sus250, or Tnate50.

Most likely it would be a 2on, 1off, 2on, 2off scenario.

Any comments or preferences as to which should be ran?

grjuicy

grjuicy

Banned
Awards
sos 250 and test50 are all teh same as superdrol.
it's just sost 250 and test 50 have two other phs besides superdrol like pheraplex and finigenx magnum or halodrol. 250 has halodrol test50 has finigenx. it's irrelevant... it diverts away from what you originally wanted was something that's not hepatoxic and puts on strength..
trenadrol and epi.
the end.

JuggHed

Awards
sos 250 and test50 are all teh same as superdrol.
it's just sost 250 and test 50 have two other phs besides superdrol like pheraplex and finigenx magnum or halodrol. 250 has halodrol test50 has finigenx. it's irrelevant... it diverts away from what you originally wanted was something that's not hepatoxic and puts on strength..
trenadrol and epi.
the end.
wait so are you saying sost 250 and test 50 don't work well for strength?

and if I run tren, what dosage would be suggested for a pulse? I see alot of people talking about 30-60mg, but they seem to come in 3mg tabs. Am I to assume this means taking somewhere between 10-20 tabs a day? That can't be right.