On my own...

T-Bar

Awards
I'm thinking of doing my first AAS cycle in the fall. The only thing is, I don't know anybody that can help me out with it. I don't know anybody that does or has done steroids (that I know of). Not only that, but I only have access to the **** I can make myself. Should I try to find an experienced gear user before attempting a first cycle, or try to go it alone?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Well T you can ask questions here and see what you can get from the answers

wardog

Awards
  • Established
There are just a few experienced gear users here who just may be able to help you out :D

I NEVER suggest telling any one in your REAL life about your juicing. The beauty of the internet is the anoniminity. If Wardog gets popped, it isnt like I can tell them that T-bar has a stash at his house, I do not even know who the hell T-bar is.

Real life that is the exact opposite. Your "trusted bro" only tells his lifting partner, who tells his girlfriend, who knows your girlfriends best friend, and tells her, next thing you know, everybody knows and it is a matter of time before someone says something to someone you DONT want knowing.

There is nothing we cannot walk you thru. Start with your stats, and experience and goals, and we can help you from there.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
There are just a few experienced gear users here who just may be able to help you out :D

I NEVER suggest telling any one in your REAL life about your juicing. The beauty of the internet is the anoniminity.
ill second that. Im a pretty popular face at ny university weightroom and once i told a few people who i thought i could trust....(although i only told them i was using prohormones.....) The rumors spread like wild fire man. Not saying you are at a place where this is a concern but even the people you think can keep it quiet.....will find it pretty harsh b/c their preconception of steriods and anabolic is so radical ("steriods will this....steriods will to that"...)
Sage

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A lot of us just learned off the boards. We didn't have any person to guide us through. Bro's like wardog guided me through the process, if you have any questions feel free to ask man, we're more than willing to help.

T-Bar

Awards
Thanks for all the input. I guess I just figured that most guys started off with the help of somebody they knew personally. I've been doing research for about a year now, but I still feel like I have a little more to learn, plus I'm coming off a pretty heavy 1-test/4AD cycle, so It'll probably be oct. or nov. when I make my first attempt. Probably just a moderate test prop/fina cycle.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
man, for your first cycle I wouldn't personally recommend prop/fina just because of the ED, EOD injects. Have two weeks or so you are gonna be feeling like a pin cushion my friend.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Jarconis is right..but if you don't mind the pins it is not that bad :D

T-Bar

Awards
Call me sick, but I've always liked getting shots. Having to inject doesn't intimidate me at all. I'm a little nervous about the conversion process, but I was always pretty good in chemistry....

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
you going about this in a different manner than most...it's go to see you doing your research......stick around and make friends ....

time to start planning a cycle and putting your supplys together.....