steroid clones question

guyver2k

Awards
Hey this is my first post and I'm gonna try to be careful here, in hopes that I don't break the rules. Anyways I know you can't post or advertise companies that make them but how am I suppose to know if I'm ordering from the right company that wont rip me off in quality and price?
Is there any links (even in this forum) that may point to something that could help me out with info that eventually leads to good companies to compare to each other?
I have previously injected a few cycles in the past but no longer have access. This time I wanna try a good clone orally or the real thing orally. I'm hope i stayed clear of breaking a rule.
thanks buds

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure you already know that these substances are ILLEGAL, so no one is going to give sources, that would be an admission of guilt. there are plenty of legal (for now anyway) substances that start as.....whatever and turn into things like tren, and so on. but more research is going to be needed. I'm not the guru on this, but i do know that there are some good "clones" out there, just finished a SD clone cycle, gained lbs. and kept lbs. which is fine with me. but do some more questioning and someone with more experience should advise you, hopefully

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All you really have to do is use the search function here. I am sure there are plenty of logs on clones out there.

guyver2k

Awards
yeah i did some research. I'm wondering about if i'll be able to recieve some in canada.im gonna read up and see