For those who have tried 4-AD - AnabolicMinds.com

For those who have tried 4-AD

1. New Member

Arrow For those who have tried 4-AD

How were your results? I've got a chance to pick up a few bottles from a friend who has been hoarding them. Been looking at trying epistane, but I may give the 4-AD a shot. He says the shelf life is still good on them

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Don't run it alone. You would see better results with Epi as a standalone oral. 4AD makes a great addition to a supressive cycle because it will help with lethargy, libido, overall mood, etc. So if you plan on running a more suppressive oral (ex: superdrol, methyl xt, max lmg to name a few) then you should definately run the 4AD alongside.
  3. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Botch View Post
    Don't run it alone. You would see better results with Epi as a standalone oral. 4AD makes a great addition to a supressive cycle because it will help with lethargy, libido, overall mood, etc. So if you plan on running a more suppressive oral (ex: superdrol, methyl xt, max lmg to name a few) then you should definately run the 4AD alongside.
    I'd have to disagree with running it with Max LMG or any other similar(progestin related) clones. Ideally, you'd stack it with a dry non-aromitizing oral, but 1,4-AD would work well too. Examples would be-Halo, Epi, superdrol, Oxyguno. I also have disagree with the stand alone Epi cycle being stronger. I definitely think that 1200mg of oral 4-AD would blow away any results that I've personally had with Epidrol, Epistane, or Methyl E. The combination of the two seems like it would be a very nice and effective stack.
    •   

4. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Id definately run 4-ad with a drier compound. 4-ad can arromatize which will make gains pretty wet. I personaly would stack it with an epi clone, OR you could stack it with MMv2 as thats a very dry compound, coverts to DHT which will provide some really lean mass, some fat loss, and nice strength gains!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  5. Elite Member

4-AD is a really wet compound - every time Ive used it Ive needed estrogen suppression, even at moderate doeses.
  6. New Member

I would hope you are planning on using it transdermally? It much more efficient and cost effective this way.

Makes a great addition to something like superdrol or possibly havoc/epistane. I used many a time with short m1 test cycles transderamally to beat the lethargy and rapid shut down of the m1t.

and as has been said have nolva on hand and in sufficient quantities not only for post cycle therapy and plan to use it after the first week or so.
  7. New Member

Thanks for all the replies and good info....Im leaning towards not taking it since I know it would be hard on the liver since I would be taking it orally....maybe I'll wait and see if I can find a source for the "real" stuff.
  8. Advanced Member

I have only done 4AD with M1T for obvious reasons. It was a very good cycle but I did need to take an AI throughout due to slight gyno onsets/bloat.
  9. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bull8t View Post
    Thanks for all the replies and good info....Im leaning towards not taking it since I know it would be hard on the liver since I would be taking it orally....maybe I'll wait and see if I can find a source for the "real" stuff.
    It is not liver toxic when taken orally. Just not very bio available. Transdermal is the way to go if it is in powder form but since you have caps that wouldn't be prudent.

I love 4AD but agree that an AI of some sort may be required.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  10. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by bull8t View Post
    Its not going to be nearly as hard on your liver as a methylated steroid - you're just going to lose a lot on that first pass because the liver will break it down. With most of the old school, non methyl PH's, the oral bioavailabliy was low and transdermal application was the mainstay.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. For those who have tried triazole and erase
    By kingdong in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 11:52 AM
  2. For those who have used gear....
    By mauibuilt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-16-2004, 09:07 AM
  3. Question for those who have used 1 test cyp
    By BryanM in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-01-2004, 11:25 AM
  4. For those who have had unauhorized paypal transfers...
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-30-2004, 08:37 PM
  5. for those who have done keto diet
    By spoofy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-12-2004, 12:19 PM