End off My cycle

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
Im at the end off my M-drol + Test E cycle , only 2 week left of test , my cycle was , M-drol 1-4 20 mg/day, Test E 500 mg/week 1-10, Now could it be good to add Winstrol for 4 week ? even if I only have 2 week of tEst left ??

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
I'd say either save it for next cycle, or get 2 weeks more test. But Im far from an expert, lets see what people who know what they are talking about have to say.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I'd leave it as is without the Winstrol, and if possible, do like PhilABowl said and add a couple extra weeks of test in there.. But that's just me.

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
whit m-drol I have gainned 28 lb , started at 170 , finish3ed at 198 lb at week 4 .. where my TesT E was suposed to kick .... now 2 week left of test and im at 190lb ... why ?

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
whit m-drol I have gainned 28 lb , started at 170 , finish3ed at 198 lb at week 4 .. where my TesT E was suposed to kick .... now 2 week left of test and im at 190lb ... why ?
probly dropped some water and/or fat

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
yep maybe ...! Anyway ! I hope to keep the weight during PCT ! I have toremifene,activa extrem,paravol,lean Extrem,alfa drive! should be good :p

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No need to add winny. Just follow your plan.
And you might have changed your diet. Seems a lot of guys bulk and toward the end of their bulking cycle they see the little bit of fat gain or even water retention, and suddenly drop off some calories.