RPN HAVOC and GET TREN250 advice

thedonker

Awards
Hello, to anyone who has a greater knowledge of PH than me would these 2 products stack well together?

appreciate info

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is this the stuff that companies are trying to switch Epi/Havoc for when you try to buy it? I tried to oreder some Epi/Havoc offline a few weeks ago, the site said it was in stock. After I ordered it, the company sent me an email and said it was on backorder. I believe this is the supp they were trying to give me in place of the Epi/Havoc. They were claiming it to be 10x stronger than Epi/Havoc alone. I would do my research first bro! Not to mention if it is your first cycle, there would be no particular reason to stack anything with the Epi/Havoc. Just make sure you have a SERM for post cycle therapy.

Do you really think it would be wise to run a progestin along with another PH/PS that has anti estrogenic properties? Unless this TREN250 stuff is another PH of Dienolone? Anyone know?

thedonker

Awards
Is this the stuff that companies are trying to switch Epi/Havoc for when you try to buy it? I tried to oreder some Epi/Havoc offline a few weeks ago, the site said it was in stock. After I ordered it, the company sent me an email and said it was on backorder. I believe this is the supp they were trying to give me in place of the Epi/Havoc. They were claiming it to be 10x stronger than Epi/Havoc alone. I would do my research first bro! Not to mention if it is your first cycle, there would be no particular reason to stack anything with the Epi/Havoc. Just make sure you have a SERM for post cycle therapy.

Do you really think it would be wise to run a progestin along with another PH/PS that has anti estrogenic properties? Unless this TREN250 stuff is another PH of Dienolone? Anyone know?

I have no clue about either really or how they work, I know a lot of people say they are here to find stuff out for a mate but this is the case here for me. I have a clue about gear but PH no clue whatsoever. I have seen all the PH treads overhere at this board so I decidided that this may be the best place to leanr and at least be helpful to him as I do his diet, the lad has used Epi/Havoc for a while and it is certainly not his first cycle of that stuff, but TREN 250 has been getting some talk and he has some, my research so far is that it is not liver toxic as far as epi/havoc, but I can find little information regarding the actual products and it's effects. I have seen people say it is a clone of an other products called finaplex but even with that I am none the wiser.

The reason I know why he wants to use the both of them is thsi first and foremost he has 2 bottles of tren250, he beleives it will be more anabolic along side the havoc so hence improve strength. What do you think, just tell him it is a bad idea and to stick with the havoc or to switch onto the tren250, I am having coffee with him in the morning and I said I would try and learn as much as possible.

Honestly I wish I knew more about prohormones as all the kids are hammering them nowdays.

appreciate imput

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have no clue about either really or how they work, I know a lot of people say they are here to find stuff out for a mate but this is the case here for me. I have a clue about gear but PH no clue whatsoever. I have seen all the PH treads overhere at this board so I decidided that this may be the best place to leanr and at least be helpful to him as I do his diet, the lad has used Epi/Havoc for a while and it is certainly not his first cycle of that stuff, but TREN 250 has been getting some talk and he has some, my research so far is that it is not liver toxic as far as epi/havoc, but I can find little information regarding the actual products and it's effects. I have seen people say it is a clone of an other products called finaplex but even with that I am none the wiser.

The reason I know why he wants to use the both of them is thsi first and foremost he has 2 bottles of tren250, he beleives it will be more anabolic along side the havoc so hence improve strength. What do you think, just tell him it is a bad idea and to stick with the havoc or to switch onto the tren250, I am having coffee with him in the morning and I said I would try and learn as much as possible.

Honestly I wish I knew more about prohormones as all the kids are hammering them nowdays.

appreciate imput
I am not aware of the TREN250 enough to give advice about. I know that Havoc/Epistane has been all the rave for a while. If there has been adequate time since his last cycle of PHs then I would say stick with the Havoc.

thedonker

Awards
I am not aware of the TREN250 enough to give advice about. I know that Havoc/Epistane has been all the rave for a while. If there has been adequate time since his last cycle of PHs then I would say stick with the Havoc.

I have since found a product with the both of them in, which I would assume is why these guys buy this stuff, thanks for all the help. They now claim it is 5 times stronger than the original havoc, well, I have seen some pretty steroidal gains on guys using that stuff, these comapnies make some huge claims, I will continue to stick with what I know ;-) and that ain't ph's

best regards,

and thanks for the help.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Tri-City Chemicals' Spawn is the product that contains both. Its 30mg of Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione and 8mg of 2a,3a Epithio-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstane. That means you are getting 30mg of a Finigenx Magnum(the original formula)clone and only eight of an epithio. I would just buy my own Tren-250, dose at four caps a day(need two bottles, b/c each gel cap is only 25mg), while using my own Epithio(probably either Epidrol or Havoc), probably dosed up to 40mg for the last two weeks.

Last edited:
slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established

TREN 250 is a Dienolone prohormone, which is not a progestin. Some of the companies selling the finigenx magnum formula refer to it as a progestin, but it is not. It would likely stack well with an Epithio.

thedonker

Awards
TREN 250 is a Dienolone prohormone, which is not a progestin. Some of the companies selling the finigenx magnum formula refer to it as a progestin, but it is not. It would likely stack well with an Epithio.
Super Cheers, Bro

I will pass that info on in the morning.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Something in the back of my head was saying that. Thank you for clearing it up bro!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Supplements 3
Supplements 0
Supplements 15
Supplements 3