Tren Ace cycle

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning somewhat of a cutting cycle. I plan on putting on some lean mass while dropping fat. Pretty basic cycle, I was thinking of adding a pure anabolic like boldenone but I feel test and tren will suffice. But what about primo and tren? that would keep me very dry.

Test E 750mg 1-12 ( don't have prop)
Tren Ace 75 ED 4-12

Any advice is appreciated

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning somewhat of a cutting cycle. I plan on putting on some lean mass while dropping fat. Pretty basic cycle, I was thinking of adding a pure anabolic like boldenone but I feel test and tren will suffice. But what about primo and tren? that would keep me very dry.

Test E 750mg 1-12 ( don't have prop)
Tren Ace 75 ED 4-12

Any advice is appreciated
If it were me, I would cut back the test some, as 750mg is gonna leave you pretty wet IMO. I would go with a lower dose of that and add in some primo. Maybe even primo/eq. instead of test, although a lot of people will likely have a strong opinion about that.

I heard something once that seems to be true - you can bulk, or you can cut, but not both. I'd look into some sites as far as what compounds are best for cutting. I personally have been researching the same thing lately as I have 21% BF and I want to get things down a bit, and have been toying with the idea of doing it without test.

Also, if you're going to do an injectable, I don't see the point in doing an oral also, aside from something like Dianabol to kickstart your cycle. Throw some clen in during PCT and you'll be good.

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I am going to cut. It is very possible to put on muscle while cutting when taking anabolics though, but still, it is a slow process. Hmmmmm. I wish anavar wasn't so ****ing expensive. I just need to think.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cycle will work well anavar is definatley not needed. test/tren is about as good as it gets. Well I'd add anadrol for a bulk then it would be better.lol You should be able to add alot of strength, good size, and still lose fat with that unless you've already done numerous cycles and are large. If your worried about bloat from the test run a low dose of armidex or femera.

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
You think 10 weeks is good for tren ace? alot of people do only 8. I am slightly anxious to see how I react to tren, I am already moody as it is lol.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 2
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 17
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 3