Halovar update!!!

SoulofIceman

SoulofIceman

Awards
Hey what up guys just thought I would like to let everyone know that I finished my Halovar and I am very pleased with the results that i gainned. This is no lie, I went from 235lbs to 255lbs in 6 weeks:dl:. Trust me I am amazed with the results, plus I have good gene's for bulking up anyways. So if any one want's to try this stuff out it definitely works, trust me as long as you eat a lot and train hard it will work.:burg:

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
Hey what up guys just thought I would like to let everyone know that I finished my Halovar and I am very pleased with the results that i gainned. This is no lie, I went from 235lbs to 255lbs in 6 weeks:dl:. Trust me I am amazed with the results, plus I have good gene's for bulking up anyways. So if any one want's to try this stuff out it definitely works, trust me as long as you eat a lot and train hard it will work.:burg:
right on bro, well done, i was thinking of getting some halovar, just wanted to entertain you with a couple of quick questions, would appreciate your response

1. did you get two bottles of halovar? i know it comes in 50mg capsules for a 30 day supply so splitting it is out of the question. did you take more than the recommended dosage to finish out the two bottles?

2. any side effects, my real concern is Hair Loss, any signs of hair loss because of it?

3. did you do anything for pct, i know its one of the lighter ph's out there? did you take anything with like cycle support?

4. how was your diet and routine like?

thanks

SoulofIceman

SoulofIceman

Awards
The real results

right on bro, well done, i was thinking of getting some halovar, just wanted to entertain you with a couple of quick questions, would appreciate your response

1. did you get two bottles of halovar? i know it comes in 50mg capsules for a 30 day supply so splitting it is out of the question. did you take more than the recommended dosage to finish out the two bottles?

2. any side effects, my real concern is Hair Loss, any signs of hair loss because of it?

3. did you do anything for post cycle therapy, i know its one of the lighter ph's out there? did you take anything with like cycle support?

4. how was your diet and routine like?

thanks

1. I did get two bottles and went for the whole six weeks, I still have some left but I'll just use that for next time.

2. No sides like that, but I did notice my liver a little bit. Results from my Liver such as being extremely tired all the time, no pain just exhausted.

3. Yes, right now I'm doing nolvedex-xt 4 pills at night before bed. I'll do that for 4-5 weeks.

4. Diet wise I did a "See food diet", anything I saw I ate. Well not quite, I was putting down close to 4-5000 calories a day, 5-700 carbs and close to 170-200 grams of protein.

My workout I switched up every 2 weeks, but always maintained a 5 day a week work out.
Normally like 3 sets of 6 or 3 sets of 8, like I said I switched it up a lot.

I will stack Halovar with Tren-250 next time though and see if I get any better results.

I just got weighted today and I'm at 256.6lbs and 11.1% BMI
:head::woohoo:.

Any more questions just drop a line man.

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
1. I did get two bottles and went for the whole six weeks, I still have some left but I'll just use that for next time.

2. No sides like that, but I did notice my liver a little bit. Results from my Liver such as being extremely tired all the time, no pain just exhausted.

3. Yes, right now I'm doing nolvedex-xt 4 pills at night before bed. I'll do that for 4-5 weeks.

4. Diet wise I did a "See food diet", anything I saw I ate. Well not quite, I was putting down close to 4-5000 calories a day, 5-700 carbs and close to 170-200 grams of protein.

My workout I switched up every 2 weeks, but always maintained a 5 day a week work out.
Normally like 3 sets of 6 or 3 sets of 8, like I said I switched it up a lot.

I will stack Halovar with Tren-250 next time though and see if I get any better results.

I just got weighted today and I'm at 256.6lbs and 11.1% BMI
:head::woohoo:.

Any more questions just drop a line man.

thanks, you mentioned liver, did you take any liver support while on?

SoulofIceman

SoulofIceman

Awards
Just some milk thistle and some ALA, oh and lots of crangrape juice.

bradshaw106

Awards
this is ecouraging, im doing a cycle of super halo which is the same thing. you doesed 50mg for six weeks?

Big Dane

Big Dane

Awards
256 at 11% bf? Unless you are 6' 6" all you need to do is cut and you are a pro bodbybuilder. What was your dosage so I can replicate your results and get a muscletech contract?

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established

EXPLAIN