About to start my SDROL cycle, am i ready?

pmoney99

Awards
Hey guys, im about to order my Sdrol (by fastaction) and milkthistle for the 6 week cycle, which i will immediatly follow up with REVIVET for post cycle therapy. im pretty much going off what ive read in forums and what the fast action brand recommends.

I am currently taking Fitzogens M1-Bol and M17-Bol but im ready to step up my game. Should I be good to go with that above?

also do i need to be taking any like NO product or creatine product while on Sdrol, or will it do its job.
stats: weight-195
height- 6'2"
age-23

Last edited:
gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd recommend taking just a Creatine Ethyl Ester product. I wouldn't take any type of Nitric Oxide products. They make the pumps less intense.. I know it seems like the pumps would be worse but Nitric Oxide is my secret to being able to run on Superdrol without getting shin splints. You don't wanna take NO w/ superdrol. Just take creatine so it will give you ALOT more strength gains... Have fun packing on the pounds. Make sure you eat more than usual as your weight goes up you'll have a higher basal metabolic rate... you're kinda skinny now.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/82817-gr-juicys-retarded.html#post1163579

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, im about to order my Sdrol (by fastaction) and milkthistle for the 6 week cycle, which i will immediatly follow up with REVIVET for post cycle therapy. im pretty much going off what ive read in forums and what the fast action brand recommends.

I am currently taking Fitzogens M1-Bol and M17-Bol but im ready to step up my game. Should I be good to go with that above?

also do i need to be taking any like NO product or creatine product while on Sdrol, or will it do its job.
height- 6'2"
age-23
Make sure to run proper PCT! There's nothing more important!

pmoney99

Awards
Make sure to run proper post cycle therapy! There's nothing more important!

ya thats what ive been hearing, what do you recommend for proper post cycle. i ordered revivet by the same company, fast action, but do i need anything else?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established

height- 6'2"
age-23
6 week superdrol cycle?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
You need a SERM for post cycle therapy! Especially with a cycle as long as this with something as ultra-hardcore-potent as S-Drol...

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
Do a 3 week cycle, 10mg a day. A 6 week cycle is WAAAAAY to long. Preload with supports, milk thistle, hawthorn berries, saw palmetto, etc. and take all the way until the end of PCT. For pct have your SERM and maybe an ATD/AI.

Why is this board blowing up with people trying to go overboard on superdrol cycles? They claim to have read up on it but clearly haven't.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do a 3 week cycle, 10mg a day. A 6 week cycle is WAAAAAY to long. Preload with supports, milk thistle, hawthorn berries, saw palmetto, etc. and take all the way until the end of post cycle therapy. For post cycle therapy have your SERM and maybe an ATD/AI.

Why is this board blowing up with people trying to go overboard on superdrol cycles? They claim to have read up on it but clearly haven't.
preload with cheesey cheese burgers and parrots named uncle fred.
throw in a bottle of syrup for good measure.
make sure it's maple from maine.