Black China Labs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I already know this is gonna be one of those treads everyone looks at but few post in. But seriously I'm looking for anyone who has had any experience with the supplement company BCL (black china labs). Good clones are harder to come by these days and these guys have clones of Super, Phera, Halo, Epi, and Tren!! Plus some other sh!t. I'm looking at socking up on some designers, (mainly superdrol) but they look kind of sketchy. I don't know maybe it's just the name lol. What do you guys think?
Anyone have any experience with these clones?? Or this company??:study:

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I already know this is gonna be one of those treads everyone looks at but few post in. But seriously I'm looking for anyone who has had any experience with the supplement company BCL (black china labs). Good clones are harder to come by these days and these guys have clones of Super, Phera, Halo, Epi, and Tren!! Plus some other sh!t. I'm looking at socking up on some designers, (mainly superdrol) but they look kind of sketchy. I don't know maybe it's just the name lol. What do you guys think?
Anyone have any experience with these clones?? Or this company??:study:
A while back someone posted a link here to the bb.com forums where BCL has a couple board reps. To make a long story short, some guy called out BCL in the middle of the thread for selling steroids in pretty bottles. Or something like that. Don't quote me here, but that is the jyst of it. Basically, the BCL rep did not deny the claim.

I am not sure if that accusation is true, but I would do my research before getting into that particular product line. I have not seen much if any information on these forums pertaining to BCL. Just for my own safety. In this case, it would be your safety. Health is numero uno my friend!

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your responce Aggravated. That is pretty much my stance on them, at least for now. I did think it was strange that a quick search through the forum turned up absolutely zero treads and really no posts of any interest. So the jury's still out on this company for me.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BCL's is actually a good supplement company. Don't read in to the fact that you can't find any logs for their products here - I know for a fact that on the other board, there are several with great results.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I checked out some of their stuff and FWIR it was expensive.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BCL's is actually a good supplement company. Don't read in to the fact that you can't find any logs for their products here - I know for a fact that on the other board, there are several with great results.
I would never doubt anyones success with a product. Thing is, really you just have to trust them, or find out if you trust them. Nomenclature should speak for itself, but some companies do lie on their labels.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Agreed!
I would never doubt anyones success with a product. Thing is, really you just have to trust them, or find out if you trust them. Nomenclature should speak for itself, but some companies do lie on their labels.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your responce bro. I just thought it was weird I couldn't find anything about them here because I find stuff here I can't find on other sites. And I assume your referring to bb, so I'll look into that. And yea their supps are more expensive but if they're legit clones it might be worth it.

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Interesting company. I just checked out there website.

For you nomenclature guys, what is this:
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2, 5(10)-diene-17-one

Sorry, I just checked their website and they describe it as being just like tren and i saw a log where a guy referred to the product as being tren so it got my attention.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's Max LMG. The only thing it would have in common with tren is that it's a progestin. IMO it would be better compared to nandrolone/deca. It's an all out mass gainer that most find to be very wet.

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
That's Max LMG. The only thing it would have in common with tren is that it's a progestin. IMO it would be better compared to nandrolone/deca. It's an all out mass gainer that most find to be very wet.
Thanks for the feedback stxnas. I was doubtful of the tren claim, but thought it was worth looking at. However, a solid Max LMG clone is hard to find.

Tried to rep you, but....
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to stxnas again.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alright I checked out the bb. forums and found a little info on BCL but most of it was from their reps. So I don't know how reliable that is but they did actually have a lot of good reviews and seemed like their reps were pretty down to earth(By that I mean they weren't trying to hipe their products up, to much). One of the reps said he would be happy to get the analysis testing results from their clones and post them over there for someone. SO that looked like a step in a pretty legitimate direction to me.
I couldn't find any logs on any of their stuff yet though so I'll have to look out for those. But I looked at their superdrol clone (straight drol) and right now I'm torn between that or DNA's Testradrol. Anyone tried that??

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice to see BCLabs at AM! You guys should consider becoming a sponsor here - best Forum on the NET!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've heard very, and I mean very, little about BCL. I wouldn't trust 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 5
Supplements 3
Supplements 5
Anabolics 2