Need Help!!!!!! Advice!!!!!

carey

:confused: I have a DR that is willing to give me a prescription. I dont think injectables are for me, oral will be better (hate needles, hate 'em!). I am 5'10" weigh 206# 34" waist. Work out with trainer 3x week. Slight cardio. Low fat / low carb diet. 47 yrs old. Good Health.

Supplements: UCP-1, Protein pre& post, Vitrin (multi), V-12, Flax Oil.

Can someone please recommend a stack that would help increase strength and lean muscle available through prescription. Never used before.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
There arent many orals Drs will prescribe maybe anavar if you have awasting disease.

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
maybe anavar if you have awasting disease.
Yea, I would ask him about this, but make sure you have insurance that will pay for it.
You're talking $800-$1000 or more per 240 tabs.

I have a DR that is willing to give me a prescription. I dont think injectables are for me, oral will be better (hate needles, hate 'em!)
Bro, I have to recommend injecting test cypionate. Once you do your first, its smooth sailing. If you follow proper inj procedure it is pain free.
Its also affordable if you don't have insurance.

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
dude get over the injection thing after the first one you will think wow that was easy ......You want the injectables

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
bro oral's only won't do much. Learn to live with the injections. Later J

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Geez, orals SUCK. You need test bro, get OVER the needle phobia. Oral only cycles just blow you up and you lose almost all of it post cycle

TheGame

Awards
There is no much of an argument. At first everyone has a fear of needles, then after the first one, you will look forward to doing it, because you know what the results are going to be.