Gyno Worry Please Help

BOVEY

Awards
On a 14 week cycle of enanthate 750mg and deca 400mg per week

Week 10 and I noticed a small hard lump under left nipple, have started taking nolva @ 20mg per day and have been doing so for a week now, the lump has gone down a bit but is still there

Should I continue taking to see whether symptoms go away completely or take something else in addition?

Also does the lump mean that I have gyno and it can only be removed by surgery, it was not itchy or sensitive, only when I touched it did I notice the lump

centy

Awards
If the gyno is caused by the Deca, then Nolvadex will not help. In fact, it may even worsen the problem. You need letrozole or something similar.

BOVEY

Awards
How do I know which compound has caused the problem?

I have done the same cycle before however this time I bumped the test to 750mg so common sense would say it’s the test?

centy

Awards
Yeah - that's what makes your problem exciting. I'm no expert in gyno - I've never had it. I'm strictly talking out of my ass here. Hopefully some other bros around here can help you out.

I do know that Nolva isn't effective against progesterone gyno, which is what deca would cause. (actually contraindicated.) But you mention that the situation has improved slightly. So perhaps the gyno is caused by the test. You may want to consider raising the nolva as that is a pretty low dose for reversing gyno. Wish I could be more help. I'm sure someone else can chime in.

Here's something i found on letro
http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=236880

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Well, I guess it depends on how bad you don't want gyno. If your not responding to the serm, then it's probrably progestin related. If thats the case, an aromatase inhibitor won't work either. Your choices for progestin related gyno are cabergoline, bromocriptine, or mega-doses of b-6. Honestly, I have no clue if any will work for you. I would probrably stop the cycle if it is a concern to you because it will probrably get worse, not better. But thats JMO. I know how bad this sh*t sucks. Best wishes.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Basically everything u need to know is in that thread that centy posted. My advice to you would be Letro

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Topical Formestane has worked for some.