Designers and PH's on their way out??

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't know if anyone but me has noticed this or that I'm just paranoid but, lately I seem to have noticed a disturbing trend!
It seems like a lot of sites on the web aren't carrying (or stocking) their usual amounts of ph's and designer supps anymore. Good clones of superdrol and phera are getting harder and harder to find. A lot of legit company's that used to make them have stopped producing them (SNS and EST are just a few that come to mind). Over at DA they are almost out of everything now and at Nutraplanet alone they are almost always out of M-drol, H-drol, Havoc, Epistane, and no longer carry most of the ph's and clones from EST or IDS (IDS is another story all together). An EST rep over at bb.com posted a few months ago some sh!t about them being ask to stop producing everything (hormonal) exept for propadrol and I think hemadrol.
So with all this drama with IBE, EST, and the infamous IDS and the number of companies no longer producing these supps and clones. My question is, are these supps disappearing into the abyss without us knowing or am I just the only one seeing this?? :ntome:

Motox

Awards
  • Established
its already been discussed there is a lot of heat on these companies or at least was

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
IBE just announced they will be restocking Epistane.

RPN just announced they will be restocking Havoc.

GOOD NEWS! :)

CROWLER

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...and apparently Genera found some more Epidrol in their warehouse b/c it too seems to be back in stock at a few places...:D

SurfDan5

SurfDan5

Awards
I hope there not all disapearing but it doesn't look good... I know for a fact that SNS stopped producing Methyl Drol (SD) and Methyl Plex (PP) awhile ago and I was lucky enough to stock up on about 6 bottles of Methyl Drol and 6 of Methyl Plex before they disappeared... I haven't really been following the whole PH thing in awhile so who has the latest SD Clone? Cel?

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:twisted:Alright, fcuk! I guess I wasn't just trippin. I knew sh!t was starting to disappear but wasn't aware of the severity or the depth of it. It looks like the FDA,(DEA) are keeping a pretty low profile on the situation.
To my knowledge Superdrol, Halodrol-50, Ergo Max and Phera-Plex were never officially banned or reclassified as controlled substances or steriods as such was the case with Andro (R.I.P).
Don't get me wrong I'm not going to fcuking kill myself if all this sh!t gets banned but it just straight up sucks @ss whenever more of OUR personal choices are taken away. So what the Hell is going on here exactly?? What is your guy's take on this whole thing??

bwrestler31

Awards
I just ordered 4 bottles of Epidrol yesterday. I'm hoping havoc and epistane both come back in stock so I can get a few bottles of them.

I am pretty sure superdrol is now considered illegal. My buddies brother is a parol officer who used the stuff a lot and had to stop not to long ago because it became a controlled substance or something... I don't remember exactly what he said, but I know getting cought taking it now isn't good.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Espn did a undercover bust on one of the companys I forget what they called it but it apparently brought a lot of heat on those grey area supps

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good lord 300+ views in one day looks like I'm not the only paranoid mother fcuker around here!! lol Anyone else got an opinion on the topic or what??
I would love to here from some one with some legal knowledge as to how companies are being apparently intimidated out of production of these clones and compounds even though (to my knowledge) they have not been, reclassified nor, officially banned!!!! I mean what's really going on here???:stick:

Last edited:

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Espn did a undercover bust on one of the companys I forget what they called it but it apparently brought a lot of heat on those grey area supps
Yea, I read the report, I believe it was a supplier for IDS or something. And I understand a lot of companies where under some heat after that. But legally I don't get how they are being forced to stop producing. I'm sure companies are either getting strong armed out of it or their being payed off in order for them to comply.:rant:

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea, I read the report, I believe it was a supplier for IDS or something. And I understand a lot of companies where under some heat after that. But legally I don't get how they are being forced to stop producing. I'm sure companies are either getting strong armed out of it or their being payed off in order for them to comply.:rant:
I don't want them to get banned. I have not had the pleasure of trying any of them yet :( Gonna do Epi real soon though.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am definitely worried about what will happen in the future. I think the '08 election will have an effect as well.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am definitely worried about what will happen in the future. I think the '08 election will have an effect as well.
Not to get too of topic here but, Yea the future of sports supplementation looks pretty grim at the moment.
I remember about 4 months ago a bill was going to be introduced banning DHEA. Making it only available by prescription and classing it as a steroid, along with the now infamous Andro contacting supps from the not so distant past. Interestingly enough creatine is also on the list of supplements they want to ban.
I was actually turned on to it by a web site called save our supplements, which many of you have probably heard of. If not you should defiantly check it out as there is a lot of information about the legality and future of American supplementation.:type:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't really care if these legal steroids get banned. In fact, there is a good side to this also. They are dangerous in the wrong hands and often end up causing more harm than good.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
this is crazy I can see banned methylated steroids but creatine and dhea is absurd I think it is a which hunt that politicians use to gain popularity. I would love to hear someone who knows their stuff debate with a stupid ass politician about sports supplementation, it would be amusing.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't really care if these legal steroids get banned. In fact, there is a good side to this also. They are dangerous in the wrong hands and often end up causing more harm than good.
I'm not going to loose sleep over this myself. I'm just thinking, today it's these ph's tomorrow it's L-arginine or creatine or BCAA's or whatever(look at Canada). And that's exactly how it will be.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not going to loose sleep over this myself. I'm just thinking, today it's these ph's tomorrow it's L-arginine or creatine or BCAA's or whatever(look at Canada). And that's exactly how it will be.

So be it. I am not worried one bit. There has been talk about this for years, even scam mass emails saying vitamins are going to be banned. The supplement industry will always land on their feet and come out with new products.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this is crazy I can see banned methylated steroids but creatine and dhea is absurd I think it is a which hunt that politicians use to gain popularity. I would love to hear someone who knows their stuff debate with a stupid ass politician about sports supplementation, it would be amusing.
I'm tellin you, check out that site bro you'll sh!t your pants!! Basically the US government wants to make all supplemental vitamin, minerals etc. require a prescription under the false pretense that the FDA will govern over the companies that make them to ensure purity, testing and safe packaging etc. But when something requires a prescription only government-ally mandated pharmaceutical companies can produce them. Which puts a whole lot of money in guess who's dirty pockets. The supplement industry is a multi-billion dollar industry and the pharmaceutical industry is even bigger. Imagine them combined!! :twisted:

Goat

Awards
I'm tellin you, check out that site bro you'll sh!t your pants!! Basically the US government wants to make all supplemental vitamin, minerals etc. require a prescription under the false pretense that the FDA will govern over the companies that make them to ensure purity, testing and safe packaging etc. But when something requires a prescription only government-ally mandated pharmaceutical companies can produce them. Which puts a whole lot of money in guess who's dirty pockets. The supplement industry is a multi-billion dollar industry and the pharmaceutical industry is even bigger. Imagine them combined!! :twisted:
Aw man, that urban legend has been going around for a year pr two at least. I think its even on Snopes.com. I think I heard it about 6 months after the andro ban.

:burg:

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Aw man, that urban legend has been going around for a year pr two at least. I think its even on Snopes.com. I think I heard it about 6 months after the andro ban.

I realize that there's been talk about this going on for years now, especially after the andro ban. But it's not looking like an urban legend right now. As the next wave of ph's and designers supps are already on their way out, and some are already gone!:ntome:

Goat

Awards

I realize that there's been talk about this going on for years now, especially after the andro ban. But it's not looking like an urban legend right now. As the next wave of ph's and designers supps are already on their way out, and some are already gone!:ntome:
That part about the vitamins and creatine and whatnot is what I meant. No doubt designers are on the chopping block. Its a natural extension of the andro ban. Best move would be for these supp companies to lay off the production of these clones for a year and come back after the elections/steroid drama is over.

Coming out with the next greatest Designer 6 days before the prior roundup is being banned is what keeps the man watching.

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
One company makes PH clones, as the heat and attention goes up. They go out, and another company makes clones. As long as they are not illegal someone will make them.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
One company makes PH clones, as the heat and attention goes up. They go out, and another company makes clones. As long as they are not illegal someone will make them.
I too agree with this. At least that has seemed to be the way it's gone so far. And I'm sure the DEA or the FDA or who ever the fcuk is in charge of running this circus has taken note of that as well.
Do you guys think another ban is on the way for supps like Super, Phera, Halo, and Epi, etc.?? And how far away do you think it really is??

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Either way, the people will get their gear..

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bumpin this sh!t for more conspiracy induced posting!!:fool2:

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I got a nice stock of PH's now & am personally grateful for the products of the past couple of years, but of course they shouldn't be illegal they're steroids. I'm about 100% certain that all PH's will be gone within the next 6 months. I know a couple of 'bigger' guys that have gotten some really high pressured threats about no longer manufacturing and selling PH's. The loopholes that occured after the PH bans of '04/'05 are interesting. Some companies like Gaspari were coming under A LOT of heat for Halodrol so they quit making it before it ever had a chance to be banned, like most other PH's. This is why it (and others) are still around, only now by different manufactures (not necessarily different owners in some cases). What the gov't will eventually do is either create a ban on specific formulas (4-chloro-17a...) or just classify anything that's even the slighest bit andogenic or anything that has the possibility to convert via steroidogenesis as illegal. The bad part is many companies who never been involved with PH's are making huge profits off of PH's (AI, AX) & selling tons of cycle/post cycle support supplements. After the explosion of PH's over the past year(s) and once big brother (big jackoffs is more like it IMO) begins their assult, many companies will suffer and be forced to close, but for many PH companies this was their plan all along - to make as much $$$ as possible while still knowing they'd only be in business for a short period of time. Which is smart & this's where many 'investors' come into play. Open a small plant with the help of your wealthy friend "Bob", get in, sell a ton, then get out w/o any trouble. Hopefully the companies that grew much bigger by selling support supps realized this all along & didn't hire too many people because if so - the future will hold many job losses even for non-ph producing companies. This has all been possible thanks to the internet. PH's popped up everywhere online and most companies on here are limited liability companies anyhow meaning there's not much any civilians/parents could do as far as lawsuits, etc. How often do you go into big corporations like GNC and see Superdrol around? Never, there's too much risk there. As for the US gov't requiring scripts & putting regulations & shi! on creatine & regular supps though I HIGHLY doubt that'll ever happen. God bless all you lovely bastards!

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
My 1st line ^^^ was supposed to say 'of course they shouldn't be LEGAL". I've been up way too long.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got a nice stock of PH's now & am personally grateful for the products of the past couple of years, but of course they shouldn't be illegal they're steroids. I'm about 100% certain that all PH's will be gone within the next 6 months. I know a couple of 'bigger' guys that have gotten some really high pressured threats about no longer manufacturing and selling PH's. The loopholes that occured after the PH bans of '04/'05 are interesting. Some companies like Gaspari were coming under A LOT of heat for Halodrol so they quit making it before it ever had a chance to be banned, like most other PH's. This is why it (and others) are still around, only now by different manufactures (not necessarily different owners in some cases). What the gov't will eventually do is either create a ban on specific formulas (4-chloro-17a...) or just classify anything that's even the slighest bit andogenic or anything that has the possibility to convert via steroidogenesis as illegal. The bad part is many companies who never been involved with PH's are making huge profits off of PH's (AI, AX) & selling tons of cycle/post cycle support supplements. After the explosion of PH's over the past year(s) and once big brother (big jackoffs is more like it IMO) begins their assult, many companies will suffer and be forced to close, but for many PH companies this was their plan all along - to make as much $$$ as possible while still knowing they'd only be in business for a short period of time. Which is smart & this's where many 'investors' come into play. Open a small plant with the help of your wealthy friend "Bob", get in, sell a ton, then get out w/o any trouble. Hopefully the companies that grew much bigger by selling support supps realized this all along & didn't hire too many people because if so - the future will hold many job losses even for non-ph producing companies. This has all been possible thanks to the internet. PH's popped up everywhere online and most companies on here are limited liability companies anyhow meaning there's not much any civilians/parents could do as far as lawsuits, etc. How often do you go into big corporations like GNC and see Superdrol around? Never, there's too much risk there. As for the US gov't requiring scripts & putting regulations & shi! on creatine & regular supps though I HIGHLY doubt that'll ever happen. God bless all you lovely bastards!
:goodpost:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sure some of those companies that are implicit in your post are aware of this. All it will do is force them to turn to new cutting edge products :twisted:

The only other option will be to leave the industry after being a "flash in the pan." Hopefully the latter will be the route the less taken.

Last edited:
CuChulainn

CuChulainn

Awards
My 1st line ^^^ was supposed to say 'of course they shouldn't be LEGAL". I've been up way too long.
Meh, maybe its just my libertarian tendencies, but I think people should be free to **** up their own body if it pleases them. Whether that be with coke, alcohol, obesity, marijuana, cigarettes or steroids. If they are going to have steroids and marijuana be illegal, they should make obese people illegal too, as they suffer from far more health problems than the average person who juices, smokes dope, or does a line occasionally.

I hate nanny governments :mad:

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Meh, maybe its just my libertarian tendencies, but I think people should be free to **** up their own body if it pleases them. Whether that be with coke, alcohol, obesity, marijuana, cigarettes or steroids. If they are going to have steroids and marijuana be illegal, they should make obese people illegal too, as they suffer from far more health problems than the average person who juices, smokes dope, or does a line occasionally.

:thumbsup:

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I don't know who the fcuk you are, but you are REPPED for that statement my brother. I have always felt the exact same way!! Couldn't have said it better myself. FTW......:twisted:

Nothing funnier that seeing a 400lb mothaFcuker at BK eating two double whoppers with large fries but drinking a diet coke. No wonder the rest of the world hates us!!!

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I agree 100% with the above. Some studies show that 60%+ of ALL violent crimes are illegal drug related crimes. If everything was legal that would give everyone free choice, if they wanna kill themselves let them, that's their right IMO. Plus violent crimes would drop DRASTICALLY. Plus how many people on here bought Epi/Havoc who's never used PH's because of the scarceness of it and the talk of a ban. Once something becomes illegal it seems that draws many more people TO IT anyhow. Stxnas - you guys will be golden no matter what, AI rules. Great products, quality, etc. and NO everyone - I'm not a rep.

CuChulainn

CuChulainn

Awards
I don't know who the fcuk you are, but you are REPPED for that statement my brother. I have always felt the exact same way!! Couldn't have said it better myself. FTW......:twisted:

Nothing funnier that seeing a 400lb mothaFcuker at BK eating two double whoppers with large fries but drinking a diet coke. No wonder the rest of the world hates us!!!
Yay, my first rep! :head:

I am just a noobie who has been doing lots of research before he does his first cycle (which i will probably be logging). Hopefully at some point I will be able to add something insightful to conversations not involving politics too! :twisted:

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yay, my first rep! :head:

I am just a noobie who has been doing lots of research before he does his first cycle (which i will probably be logging). Hopefully at some point I will be able to add something insightful to conversations not involving politics too! :twisted:
Glad I could brighten your day bro.
This didn't start out as politics but you will find everything in life boils down to that...

Eject

Eject

Awards
Theres allways someone thinking a step ahead imo.

I dont think ph's will be totally eradicated ever really.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree 100% with the above... Stxnas - you guys will be golden no matter what, AI rules. Great products, quality, etc. and NO everyone - I'm not a rep.
It's funny how many of us feel the same way about "nanny gov't." The theme pops up here all the time!

...and although I agree, I think you may have missed my overall point :twisted:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'm not 400 lbs - but when I eat fast food (the few times that it is), I pretty much drink only diet stuff (if it's not water).

Can't stand the sugar in regular soft drinks nowadays.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm not 400 lbs - but when I eat fast food (the few times that it is), I pretty much drink only diet stuff (if it's not water).

Can't stand the sugar in regular soft drinks nowadays.
That's funny.
But aspartame is another subject entirely, that I don't want to get into on this thread.

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
How many people are giving blow jobs for a vial sustenon, or how many meat heads are climbing through windows to steal to buy some dianabol.

This IMO is one the biggest reasons roid rage has to be exaggerated wildly. Kind of like refer madness of the past when marijuana was said to make you insane.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
They want to ban all steriods to protect the "health" of the nation..................but tobacco is readily available and always will be. Really makes sense. I wonder what causes more death per year....tobacco or steriods hhmmmm

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
WOW, love this thread. Esp bout bannin fat ppl LMFAO.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How many people are giving blow jobs for a vial sustenon, or how many meat heads are climbing through windows to steal to buy some dianabol.

This IMO is one the biggest reasons roid rage has to be exaggerated wildly. Kind of like refer madness of the past when marijuana was said to make you insane.
Dude that's fcukin hilarious!! Sad but true. Anyways your Repped:thumbsup: