HaVOc

oakland6913

oakland6913

Awards
Can sombody please let me know what would be the best for me to take after my Havoc pulse cycle? 8 weeks 3x a week. To keep all the gaines.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I can tell you what I am personally doing and it is going great.

week 1 -8

Epistane on workout days 20 mg
POST Cycle Support on NON-workout days
Cycle support every day

Weeks 9 - 12
POST Cycle Support every day
Cycle Support every day.

So far up over 5 lbs and waist measurment is down BUT I am doing tons of cardio getting ready for a triathlon. I am up over 200lbs and strength is about the strongest I have ever been.

Best of luck with whatever you decide on, happy to help where I can if you need it.

CROWLER

jbot

Awards

week 1 -8

Cycle support every day

Weeks 9 - 12
Cycle Support every day.

So far up over 5 lbs and waist measurment is down BUT I am doing tons of cardio getting ready for a triathlon. I am up over 200lbs and strength is about the strongest I have ever been.

Best of luck with whatever you decide on, happy to help where I can if you need it.

CROWLER
Crowler, i cant recall, but did you mention somewhere in another post that you start Cycle Support about 1 week before you go into the epistane cycle

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two weeks would be better. I know ZbtBoy likes to suggest going with one or two scoops daily for two weeks before cycle and then continuing with two scoops through the cycle and the end of post cycle therapy.

nickd84

nickd84

Awards

week 1 -8

Cycle support every day

Weeks 9 - 12
Cycle Support every day.

CROWLER

Are you going to cruise it out on 20mg the whole time?